Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Northridge

Old 04-23-2015, 06:56 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Northridge US is great and I use them when I can. Northridge Canada sucks, it's like the smittybilt of the vendor world.

Thanks for the kind words and I am sorry for your experience with Northridge Canada. I want everybody to know that I personally am working on making Northridge Canada operate the same as the US stores.

David
Old 04-23-2015, 05:30 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Need to see the 10% off sale real soon, my list is getting long and this money is burning a hole in my pocket!
Old 04-23-2015, 07:50 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by CopyGuy
Need to see the 10% off sale real soon, my list is getting long and this money is burning a hole in my pocket!
4WHLNDLN is 5% code
Old 04-24-2015, 04:29 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sharktank is 10%. Or you could just call them
Old 04-24-2015, 04:36 AM
JK Freak

I had an issue with not being informed of a backorder for a few weeks until I called them and asked what was going on. The next time I ordered something that was back ordered I think I got two emails and a phone call. They obviously made changes and that impressed me big time. It's a shame they support Wayalife because now I won't support them anymore.
Old 04-24-2015, 10:27 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by etl330
I had an issue with not being informed of a backorder for a few weeks until I called them and asked what was going on. The next time I ordered something that was back ordered I think I got two emails and a phone call. They obviously made changes and that impressed me big time. It's a shame they support Wayalife because now I won't support them anymore.
The real shame is you won't support them just because they support wayalife. They are a business. They support just about all of the forums. It would be different if they ONLY supported Wayalife but that's not the case.
Old 04-25-2015, 12:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

The real shame is you won't support them because they support a specific forum. They are a business keeping their name out there to the off roading industry. Just because you don't like a forum doesn't make it a bad forum. If you don't support this company it is your loss as they are an outstanding company to deal with
Old 04-25-2015, 11:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Northridge are good folk, no reason to punish Northridge for a marketing decision -- they pay a fee and give out a code, just like they do with every forum they support. Vote with your discount code -- if you use the JKF code, they know where you came from and therefore where to expend their resources.
Old 04-26-2015, 04:23 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by DunnyBunny
Sharktank is 10%.
That's what their FB page says too, however, I have put a bunch of different items in the cart and applied that code and it's only giving 5% off.
Old 04-26-2015, 08:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by CopyGuy
That's what their FB page says too, however, I have put a bunch of different items in the cart and applied that code and it's only giving 5% off.
They can only do the 10% off certain companies. Other companies it is 5%. That is what I found out recently but when you buying parts to me a discount is a discount they always beat the competitors price for the most part. But what I like most is the knowledge they have in jeeps and the ability to give good sound advice when buying parts. They don't push the highest priced stuff in your face.

Quick Reply: Northridge