Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Northridge

Old 04-30-2015, 09:51 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Northridge4x4
Not cutting ties trying to figure out the best way to co - exist . Metal cloak has some interesting rules that make it tough for us.

David
Awesome. Hope yall work it out and I was really trying to solicit a response from one of you. I wasn't directing at you solely either. It would have been a sucky thing on both sides.
Old 05-04-2015, 09:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Today I had an issue with an item that was being dropped shipped from a company. Due To time constraints last week I upgraded my order to a finished bumper instead of bare. This cost me more money but should have shipped sooner. As of today it hadn't shipped called up Northridge. David got ahold of the vender while I was on hold and had them agree to ship the item three day shipping no extra cost. This is why I deal with this company is because of people who will help you resolve problems with manufactors.

Thanks for your help David as always a pleasure doing business with you and your company.
Old 05-04-2015, 10:27 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by etl330
It's a shame they support Wayalife because now I won't support them anymore.

Originally Posted by etl330
I didn't realize we weren't free to choose who we deal with.

Irony escapes you my friend.
Old 05-05-2015, 08:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I deal with vendors from all over the US in my line of work. I just wish that everyone did business like Northridge.
I used to think Summit racing had fast shipping and they do from Reno to Vancouver and here to Roseburg, But almost every order I place from Northridge takes about 24 hours from order to delivery. There customer service is outstanding. Yeah I am a big fan.

Of course UPS does a good job too. (A good job of thrashing the crap out of everything they ship.)

Thank you Northridge and keep up the good work.

Quick Reply: Northridge