Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Northridge

Old 04-26-2015, 01:02 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by etl330
I had an issue with not being informed of a backorder for a few weeks until I called them and asked what was going on. The next time I ordered something that was back ordered I think I got two emails and a phone call. They obviously made changes and that impressed me big time. It's a shame they support Wayalife because now I won't support them anymore.
Haha... you're amusing. Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought the Wayalife guy (Eddie?) started or was a major part of starting this forum? This forum was sold to a corporation that's business is running forums a year or two ago.
Old 04-26-2015, 03:04 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by spicoli
Haha... you're amusing. Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought the Wayalife guy (Eddie?) started or was a major part of starting this forum? This forum was sold to a corporation that's business is running forums a year or two ago.
Eddie's been gone from here before I was on here which is going on two years.
Old 04-26-2015, 03:25 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It's a shame they support Wayalife because now I won't support them anymore.
Guess that makes you a 4wheelparts customer for life then huh?
Old 04-26-2015, 04:19 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by RoysRig
Guess that makes you a 4wheelparts customer for life then huh?
Why's that?
Old 04-26-2015, 05:27 PM
JK Jedi

This forum is owned by Internet Brands. As a moderator and fellow Jeeper, I want to encourage you to use any of the vendors who support this forum, regardless of what other forums they support. These vendors make a large investment in advertising and provide awesome discounts, customer service, knowledge sharing and even contests from time to time.

Try not to focus on the past. That's old news. I simply ask that each of you make this forum better by providing your input and feedback to others so that we can all learn and have a great place to share ideas.

Happy Jeeping,

Scooby
Old 04-26-2015, 09:42 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Why's that?
Because they are not a sponsor of Wayalife, and you seem to be hell bent on not supporting a vendor that supports them.
Old 04-27-2015, 03:40 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by RoysRig
Because they are not a sponsor of Wayalife, and you seem to be hell bent on not supporting a vendor that supports them.
Yeah and they're the only vendor who doesn't support them right? I didn't tell anyone else not to support them, just that I won't any longer. I didn't realize we weren't free to choose who we deal with.
Old 04-27-2015, 06:02 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had an issue with not being informed of a backorder for a few weeks until I called them and asked what was going on. The next time I ordered something that was back ordered I think I got two emails and a phone call. They obviously made changes and that impressed me big time. It's a shame they support Wayalife because now I won't support them anymore.
Just wondering since I don't know, but what does that have to do with anything?
Old 04-30-2015, 08:45 AM
JK Junkie

Too bad yall are cutting ties with Metalcloak. Bad move.
Old 04-30-2015, 09:12 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Not cutting ties trying to figure out the best way to co - exist . Metal cloak has some interesting rules that make it tough for us.

David

Quick Reply: Northridge