Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

ESP and ETC warning lights flashing on dash

Old 04-27-2011, 07:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Take into the dealer and tell them about it, if you havent had it in to them for a while there is most likley a bunch of updates that your jk needs, being emissions related it should be covered under the emissions warranty.
Old 06-01-2014, 09:51 AM
JK Newbie

I had this exact same problem, and it happened almost daily. I finally found the fix - battery terminals! Check out the full fix on my blog.

Hope this helps!

Scott
Old 05-18-2021, 11:30 PM
JK Newbie

Having this exact issue on my 2007 Jeep wrangler jk with the 3.8l v6. Already went down the rabbit hole of replacing; PCV valve, spark plugs and wires, coil pack, throttle body, crankshaft sensor, camshaft sensor, and a new battery. I’ve got no vacuum leaks and all the grounds are nice and snug. I’ve heard things about a clogged catalytic converter? Gonna loosen that up tomorrow as well as replace battery terminals. Any other ideas of what would cause this?

Quick Reply: ESP and ETC warning lights flashing on dash