Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Swing Gate Brackets for Soft top

Old 04-23-2014, 05:21 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Swing Gate Brackets for Soft top

I'm picking up a used factory soft top (in fantastic shape) and am missing the Swing Gate Brackets that hold the rear window to the back of the jeep. anyone have any idea where i can get these or if the trektop ones would work? (i read somewhere that you can order those from bestop).
Old 04-23-2014, 05:48 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The Bestop tailgate bars have the clips attached to them but if you have a factory tailgate bar and just need the brackets.....

MOPAR 55395761AE - MOPAR® Left Rear Tailgate Retainer Bracket for 07-14 Jeep® Wrangler & Wrangler Unlimited JK - Quadratec

MOPAR 55395760AE - MOPAR® Right Rear Tailgate Retainer Bracket for 07-14 Jeep® Wrangler & Wrangler Unlimited JK - Quadratec

Your dealer should have them and have seen them on eBay and other vendors as well.
Old 04-23-2014, 05:55 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

awesome, that's exactly what i need!

they actually look like they work totally different from the trektop ones...
Old 04-23-2014, 07:07 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You are welcome

I actually own both a factory soft top and Bestop Trektop NX. The factory style tailgate bar is MUCH easier to use!

Quick Reply: Swing Gate Brackets for Soft top