Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast
    JK-Forum Founder

Thumbs up >> Fundraiser Auctions for HappyCurmudgeon - Raised to Date: $7910.18

I know this took a while to get going but today, I am pleased to announce that the Helping to Provide Hope for HappyCurmudgeon Fundraiser is finally here!! Thanks to the generous support of our sponsors, the following products will be offered up for auction through eBay and 100% of the proceeds will go directly to Ken Offerbeck and his family. Here is a list of the current vendors and the parts that they will be offering:

Benchmark Designs - Auction Ended 03/29/10 Raised $420.00
    Rockcrawler Oil Pan
    Dual Battery Tray

Tuffy Security - Auction Ended 03/29/10Raised $177.50
    JK Security Glovebox

Hothead Headliners - Auction Ended 03/29/10Raised $215.00
    2-door Headliner

Rugged Ridge- Auction Ended 03/08/10 - Raised $490.26
    Rear Seat Organizer - JK
    Storage Tub Rear Cargo - JK
    Dash Organizer - JK
    Door Handle Cover Kit - JK 2dr
    Door Handle Cover Kit - JK 4dr
    Hood Scoop Chrome- TJ-JK 98-10
    Grille Insert Black - JK
    Floor Liner Mat Front - JK
    Floor Liner Mat Rear - JK

Rock Krawler - Auction Ended 02/17/10 - Raised $812.50
    HD tie rod
    HD drag link
    Rear coil spring degree shims
    HD front track bar
    HD rear track bar

TeraFlex - Auction Ended 02/09/10 - Raised $1043.55
    1 pair of JK Quick Disconnects
    1 JK Heavy Duty Frame Brace and Drag Link Flip Kit
    TeraFlex JK 2.5" SpeedBump Kit Fundraiser Auction

Die-Tech Industries - Auction Ended 02/09/10 - Raised $278.50
    JK mirror brackets (x2)
    TJ mirror brackets (97-02 model)
    TJ mirror brackets (03-06 model)

BlackBerry - Auction Ended 04/21/10 - Raised $286.53
    Tour

OR-FAB - Auction Ended 05/03/10 - Raised $1630.00
    Sport Cage
    Rear Tire Carrier

Rocker Panel w/bar
    Rear Tire Carrier

Springtail - Auction Ended 05/14/10 - Raised $438.98
    JK Unlimited MPAC Side Rack Combo
    JK Rear Door MPAC Combo
    JK Straddle Combo either AT or M6

Hypertech - Auction Ended 05/14/10 - Raised $275.00
    Max Energy Programmer

Discount Tires Direct - Auction Ended 06/16/10 - Raised $275.00
    4 MB Razors 15x8 19mm offset

Currie Enterprises
    Anti-Rock - Auction Ended 02/17/11 - Raised $355.00

4WD
    XRC 10 Smittybilt Winch
    Crawl to Cure Cancer 2 Tshirts and 2 Hoodies

Superchips
    3875 Flashpaq

MBRP - Auction Ended 07/28/10 - Raised $741.99
    Front Light Bar Assembly
    (2) A-Pillar Mounts

COP4X4 - Auction Ended07/20/10 - Raised $752.00
    4-Door Cargo Nack Attack
    Gage Pod

ORW - Auction Ended08/09/11 - Raised $315.00
    XOG™ Road-Trail-Water Crossover Navigator

Rough Country - Auction Ended 08/24/11 - Raised $633.89
    07-11 JK 3.5" Series II Lift

Northridge4x4
    To be announced

So you know, the items available will be auctioned off individually a few at a time and over the next few weeks starting this February. Each auction will be announced as a new thread here in this sub-forum and they will be open to everyone regardless if you're a member of JK-Forum.com or not. Again, the whole point of these auctions is to help raise well needed money for a fellow Jeeper in need and his family.

If none of the items being auctioned off is something you need or could use but you'd like to offer some financial support, You can make a PayPal Donation by sending money to:

kennethofferbeck@netscape.net

To find out more about Ken and his fight against Sarcoma Cancer or, if you would just like to offer him some encouragement, please click on the link below:
    Ken Offerbeck's Fight Against Sarcoma Cancer Page

If you have any questions regarding this fundraiser, please post it up on this thread. Otherwise, good luck to you and thank you for your support.

Last edited by wayoflife; 12-09-2011 at 07:01 AM.

All are fantastic offerings and much appreciated by all on the forum. I am currently making a meager $20 donation right now for Ken to the fund on behalf of John at Benchmark Designs. All great sponsors, but just trying to give back what little I can as I am able.

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    I know this took a while to get going but today, I am pleased to announce that the Helping to Provide Hope for HappyCurmudgeon Fundraiser is finally here!! Thanks to the generous support of our sponsors, the following products will be offered up for auction through eBay and 100% of the proceeds will go directly to Ken Offerbeck and his family. Here is a list of the current vendors and the parts that they will be offering:

Benchmark Designs
    Rockcrawler Oil Pan
    Dual Battery Tray

Tuffy Security
    JK Security Glovebox

Hothead Headliners
    2-door Headliner

Rugged Ridge
    Rear Seat Organizer - JK
    Storage Tub Rear Cargo - JK
    Dash Organizer - JK
    Door Handle Cover Kit - JK 2dr
    Door Handle Cover Kit - JK 4dr
    Hood Scoop Chrome- TJ-JK 98-10
    Grille Insert Black - JK
    Floor Liner Mat Front - JK
    Floor Liner Mat Rear - JK

Discount Tires Direct
    Wheels - To be announced

Rock Krawler
    HD tie rod
    HD drag link
    Rear coil spring degree shims
    HD front track bar
    HD rear track bar

TeraFlex
    1 pair of JK Quick Disconnects
    1 JK Heavy Duty Frame Brace and Drag Link Flip Kit

Die-Tech Industries
    JK mirror brackets (x2)
    TJ mirror brackets (97-02 model)
    TJ mirror brackets (03-06 model)

BlackBerry
    Tour
    Pearl Flip
    Curve2

Northridge4x4
    To be announced

Expedition One
    To be announced

So you know, the items available will be auctioned off individually a few at a time and over the next few weeks starting this February. Each auction will be announced as a new thread here in this sub-forum and they will be open to everyone regardless if you're a member of JK-Forum.com or not. Again, the whole point of these auctions is to help raise well needed money for a fellow Jeeper in need and his family.

If none of the items being auctioned off is something you need or could use but you'd like to offer some financial support, simply click on the link below:
    Click Here to Give Now

To find out more about Ken and his fight against Sarcoma Cancer or, if you would just like to offer him some encouragement, please click on the link below:
    Ken Offerbeck's Fight Against Sarcoma Cancer Page

If you have any questions regarding this fundraiser, please post it up on this thread. Otherwise, good luck to you and thank you for your support.

Last edited by wayoflifette; 02-05-2010 at 09:29 AM.
    2007 Silver Wrangler X 2 door (gone)
    2012 JKUR, AEV 3.5" lift on 35" KM2's

I am happy to support Ken and his fight against Sarcoma Cancer. I will be glad to participate in the auctions. It is a wonderful thing to be part of a community that stands together!

Eternal Moderator HappyCurmudgeon's Avatar

There are many reasons why I bought my Jeep. Mostly an attempt to slow down and look at what was around me and stop moving so fast was the main one. I forgot who I was and was living life a bit to fast and thereby missing a bunch of it. I had gotten away from my roots and more into fast cars/bikes than good old dirt. So I woke up one day & abandoned the fast car idea, sold the fast bikes, (they sure where fun though) and got myself an enduro and a Jeep & went fishing with my Dad. ~Heaven.

I have been around Jeeps (and Scout's) as long as I can remember, but when I got my Jeep home, what I found was on top of that peacefulness that a good ride with the top down will give you... was an unforeseen side effect: a re-inclusion into that a unique group of people that I have become very proud to be a part of. It was like I had never left.

Jeepers are just plain awesome people. They are the cream of the crop and no one really knows we exist as a community, unless you are in it. I have been into off-roading, and more recently Jeeps of my own for my whole life. I find it comforting & fitting, that when I am faced with the uncertainty of my future; and the possible end of it, that the community I love is standing behind me in the way they have. It is amazing, simply amazing.

Thank you, all of you, each and every one of you, for everything you have done; cards, letters, the paypal gifts, pm’s, emails, and the phone calls. The outflow of support is heartwarming.

Thank you to our wonderful sponsors and their generosity in making this fundraiser/auction possible.

No matter what happens to me, my family is my #1 priority and I sincerely appreciate everything everyone is doing or has done to help me, and ultimately my wife and daughters. I honestly did not realize I had so many friends in the world.

This disease can make you feel very isolated and alone, it is great to see that I am not.

I thank you, but more so I thank you on the behalf of my family,

I am humbled.
    ~Ken
    ~Ever Onward~

CANCER SUCKS

US Air Force veteran and damned proud of it!

Count me in. Will the eBay links be posted here?

Keep fightin' Ken!
    2011 Charger Rallye - I still answer PMs if you have any questions about JKs.
    Dad still has his '07 JKU Rubi, Mom has 2011 Overland WK2, and fiancee has 2010 JK, so Jeep is still around.
    Considering looking into a new Wrangler Unlimited. I miss Jeep so bad!

(SOLD) 2008 Black X 2dr 6spd
    MBRP/HIDX/BDS/Goodyear/RallyLights/Coverking
    Rugged Ridge/AEM/Hella/American Racing/Magnaflow
    Rough Country
    /SWAG Offroad

"I honestly did not realize I had so many friends in the world."

Guess what? You still don't have a clue how many of us Friends you have!

Hope you are feeling a bit better since your back home again!
    08 Rubi Ultd | TERAFLEX 3" Lift & Frt Trk Bar | Rancho RS9000XL w\MyRide | Stone White 16" PC 1079 and 35" GY MT\R Kevlar's | Cobra 29 w/ Cool Tech mnt. | Mopar Htd Seats | "Rescue" badges | Flashpaq w\ XDI CAI | Woods Hood Lift & Rear Door Shock & SS reloc kit | Gibson Quad Tip SS | Headers |MyGIG Lockpick w\Mic & RV cam | True HID Bi-Xenon Head and Fog 6000K | Viair HD OBA | Riddler F\R Diff Cvrs | Full LED Conversion
    Wife that works on the JK with me..

I'm in as well!
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

09 Black JK unlimited
    89 Black YJ Wrangler

Default support

I'm in too!
    Also, praying for ya!
    2008 Wrangler X

JK Newbie

You are all a bunch of amazing people. I don't even own my JK yet but I have allready been greeted and welcomed. The out pouring of love and support for Ken makes me very proud to have become part of this family. As someone who's father was just diagnosed with Squamous Cell CA, nowhere near the severity of Ken's, but his MD is hoping that they got it soon enough, I understand what Ken's family is going through. I will happily do what I can.

We are definitely going to take part in this auction for a truly great person! Ken our prayers are with you and your family

Thank you in advance to all the sponsors who are donating to make this auction possible
    “Stand out from the crowd, be yourself.”
    ― Stephen Richards

11. Default JK-Forum

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast