Notices
GPS & Geocaching If you're looking for information regarding GPS or are interested in Geocaching, this is the forum for you.

What exactly is geocaching????

Old 10-26-2013, 06:33 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Fugg it
I got into an arguement with a guy who stood me up twice to sell me a motorcycle on Craigslist. We talked shit back and forth for a bit. I went home, got on the computer, and turned his front yard into a geocache location. I texted him "enjoy the treasure hunters bitch"

This reminds me of a time someone played a joke / prank or something on me. This would be too funny to do to someone you know or someone that pisses you off and you would like to have a good laugh at them. I'll tell you how my day went and what happened through my eyes...

So I'm at my training center for the career I'm in. I leave my phone out in my vehicle as I spend the day there training on some equipment. I leave at the end of the day and get in my vehicle and power up my cell phone. A minute later I have several messages there from numbers I don't recognize. I open them up and in each one I see nothing but nude males peckers staring at me through my phone. No words are typed in the texts, only hard peckers. I think gross wtf? o_O So I pay no attention to it and delete them and start heading home for my 3 hour drive from Cleveland to Pittsburgh area.

Along the way I get a random text again and sure enough, it's another new pecker staring at me. Delete. Later that night, some more random peckers. Delete delete.

I mention to my girl, for some reason I keep getting naked cock pictures sent to me phone. >.>
She says, did you ask them why they're sending you pictures of their weiners? I said no. Kinda grossed me out didn't really want to talk to them...

So the next morning I wake up, and go about my day. Of course, I'm bombarded some more with weiners and balls saying Herro. So I finally respond to one of them and asked the guy why he was sending my pics of his peiner... He responds, you said that's what you wanted in your post. I said what post are you referring to? He said your craigslist post. I said... which said what exactly? He responds, your post that you stated you were looking for friends with benefits and you like big dicks... so just send nothing but a picture to my cell phone number (my cell of course) and say nothing. I will judge by the pictures and respond to those that I like that I'm interested in having no strings attach fun with....

So hence why I was being bombarded with unpleasant (to me anyway) pics of males genitals. After I told Kim my girl, she laughed histerically at me. I never did find out who did that to me, but it was indeed a good one. I've still to this day been wanting to do that to someone I know that might, or might not tell me do to embarassement, just to get a good laugh at them though.

I now want to do what you did to someone now. Good one!

Quick Reply: What exactly is geocaching????