Notices
Aloha State If you live in the Hawaiian Islands and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Where to get parts and work done on Oahu

Old 05-28-2015, 04:28 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to get parts and work done on Oahu

New to Oahu, where do locals get parts and or work done on their Jeeps? Just bought a Unlimited and I need a lift, wheels and tires installed. Any recommendations that won't bankrupt me?

thanks

J.
Old 06-05-2015, 11:08 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Aloha brudda, or welcome to the island. Most people will go to 4wp in Waipahu or Maui off-road. But I'm going to say that your going to wait a long time for parts to come in. The lift you can probably do yourself if you have the tools. Or if your military like myself you have the auto hobby shop that has everything you need to complete your mission. As far as tires, pick them for what you will use them for most of the time. You can go bigger but you will need extra parts and gears for 35's or bigger. But you will have to deal with the lovely recon business. Another story once you reply. Lol. Either way, let us know what you want and or need and we can help. Look us up on Facebook "Oahu jeeps" and Oahu jeep parts".

Quick Reply: Where to get parts and work done on Oahu