Notices
Aloha State If you live in the Hawaiian Islands and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Military Jeepers on OAHU??

Old 01-31-2010, 01:01 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Military Jeepers on OAHU??

I am new to the islands stationed at Schofield on Oahu and was wondering where all the JK's are on the forum??? Since I've gotton to the island, I have been dying to get out in the red dirt and play, but am wanting to link up with folks to ride with...any groups out there I could get involved with??? Thanks guys

James
Old 02-01-2010, 07:44 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Will be there July 1st for a year. Just gotta find a good JK first. Keep the trails warm dude, should be fun. I'll hit you up when I land.
Old 02-08-2010, 07:39 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Army Wrangler
I am new to the islands stationed at Schofield on Oahu and was wondering where all the JK's are on the forum??? Since I've gotton to the island, I have been dying to get out in the red dirt and play, but am wanting to link up with folks to ride with...any groups out there I could get involved with??? Thanks guys

James
Aloha E Komo Mai (welcome). We have a group that usually run together at least once a month. Send me a good contact info and I'll get you the details. Here's a link to what you can look forward to
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-trails-tales-71/jeep-hawaii-113355/

Last edited by JKjeepney; 02-08-2010 at 07:43 PM.
Old 03-10-2010, 05:52 PM
JK Super Freak

I cant wait! Im installing adj track bars front and rear. Im going to go up as much as I can with out changing the drive shafts. Im thinking 4" with maybe a body lift. I might even wind up with 37s I took a job at schofield at the arts and rec. center as an instructor (woodworking)

I will catch you guys on the trails start looking for the 2dr yellow stinger jeep.

Last edited by woodweavil; 03-10-2010 at 05:56 PM.
Old 03-10-2010, 07:58 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by woodweavil
I cant wait! Im installing adj track bars front and rear. Im going to go up as much as I can with out changing the drive shafts. Im thinking 4" with maybe a body lift. I might even wind up with 37s I took a job at schofield at the arts and rec. center as an instructor (woodworking)

I will catch you guys on the trails start looking for the 2dr yellow stinger jeep.

I guess this means you found a decent/reasonable way to ship your Jeep all that way?
Old 03-14-2010, 11:55 AM
JK Super Freak

LOL!!!! Did I mention Im gonna need a SNORKEL!!!
Old 03-19-2010, 04:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You might check out OHANA TRAILS.COM 4X4 CLUB. This is a newer club with a good sized JK base. Some Military some Civilian. The President of the club just opened a 4X4 shop in Wahiawa, which is right outside the North Gate of Schofield.
If you join the Club, you get an excellent discount on parts and service, and shipping, compared to the other shops and stores on the Island of OAHU. Just be ready to pay out the (beep) for shipping at the other stores. You save alot from OHANA TRAILS.
I moved over 1 year ago and bought my JK here, and took it in the shorts from the big stores, then recently found OHANA TRAILS, and was very happy with the attitude of the people and the benefits of club membership.

Good Luck and Aloha

Last edited by vandegrift; 03-19-2010 at 04:10 AM.
Old 06-27-2010, 08:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Hey I'm down here at the Pearl Harbor naval base for a another week. I wouldn't mind getting out for a run with some of you guys. I got no problem being a winch bitch.

drop me an email justin22_22 at hotmail
Old 09-10-2010, 11:44 AM
JK Newbie

There's a group that wheel together regularly. See the above post from TeraFlex....it would be a great time for you to meet the group.

Originally Posted by RpM-07JK
Im up too do some wheeling! Im from Mililani and also looking for people wheel with and places to go.
Old 11-18-2010, 11:40 AM
JK Newbie

So I've noticed a few JK stickers on and around Pearl Harbor.
Silver Unlimited at NEX
Red Rock X at the NCIS building next to Steak Plate.

Quick Reply: Military Jeepers on OAHU??