Notices
Armed Forces If you are serving our country by being a member of the Armed Forces and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members serving with you, this is the forum for you.

Armed forces Jeep club: Europe

Old 03-26-2009, 01:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by yellow08rubicon
Here's a link to the park: http://www.alsace-off-road.fr/index.htm
Looks like a pretty good park! I'll have to plan a trip up there... do you know what days/hours they're open???
Old 03-27-2009, 12:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 1st_Rubicon
Looks like a pretty good park! I'll have to plan a trip up there... do you know what days/hours they're open???
They are closed the last weekend of every month. I am headed to the states Sunday for school and I am taking leave when I get back. I am planning a trip back to France the 2nd and 3rd of May during my leave.
Old 03-27-2009, 12:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 1st_Rubicon
Sorry the hours are all day I believe. I was there at 8:30 in the morning and the gates were already open. I just wanted to find it before I ate breakfast. The hotels are pretty cheap around there but be careful cause the first night I stayed at a hotel called Formula One and it was only 33 Euro's a night but it had no toilet or shower in the room. I was wondering why it was so cheap haha. You can camp at the park also and thats what I plan on doing on the next trip.
Old 03-27-2009, 01:03 PM
JK Newbie

hey all you guys. Im Over At landstuhl rocking out the job. that Park in France looks preety decent If Any one plans on heading out that way one weekend give me a heads up I might be able to roll out for a ride.
Old 03-27-2009, 11:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by meanxj
hey all you guys. Im Over At landstuhl rocking out the job. that Park in France looks preety decent If Any one plans on heading out that way one weekend give me a heads up I might be able to roll out for a ride.
I'm know it's about a month from now but I am heading there the 2nd of May.
Old 03-28-2009, 12:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by yellow08rubicon
Sorry the hours are all day I believe. I was there at 8:30 in the morning and the gates were already open. I just wanted to find it before I ate breakfast. The hotels are pretty cheap around there but be careful cause the first night I stayed at a hotel called Formula One and it was only 33 Euro's a night but it had no toilet or shower in the room. I was wondering why it was so cheap haha. You can camp at the park also and thats what I plan on doing on the next trip.
That's probably why it's called Formula One... the moment you really really gotta go... and you realize there's no toilet... out the door you run like an F1 running for a bathroom!!!
Old 03-28-2009, 01:57 AM
JK Newbie

2nd of may sounds half way square, as long as im not pulling duty at Graf or HOHO. should be good to go
Old 03-28-2009, 02:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by meanxj
2nd of may sounds half way square, as long as im not pulling duty at Graf or HOHO. should be good to go
Sounds like a plan then I will see if I can get a few more people to make the trip.
Old 03-28-2009, 08:27 AM
JK Newbie

Hello
2nd off May it´s a good Time for me too when you take me with you.

@ meanxj
Landstuhl thats about 20Km from me I am in Lemberg/Pirmasens so we can drive together to Steinbourg/France.
Old 03-30-2009, 03:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Social Group

Just to let everyone know I had a social group started called Military Members- Europe. I figured this would be a great way to get everyone together.

Quick Reply: Armed forces Jeep club: Europe