Notices
CenCal If you live in Central California and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Any interest in starting a combat veterans 4WD club?

Old 07-15-2016, 06:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 29 Likes on 16 Posts

Barely got it started, will be working on it.
http://www.centralcalveteransfourwheeldriveclub.com

I caved in to those discouraging me from making it combat veterans only, we could still make combat veterans the controlling majority in the bylaws. I welcome suggestions on how to set up the site, forum, club structure, etc.
Old 07-16-2016, 10:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 29 Likes on 16 Posts

I'm putting this on other forums, along with the link.

I wanted to create a safe place for veterans where we understand eachother. If we get this up quickly we have an opportunity to do some volunteer work on a Forest Service trail that badly needs it. If you are interested in joining a club and helping maintain a 4wd trail, or know someone who is, post up.

I have been volunteering directly with the Forest Service OHV crew, and they're very supportive. The OHV Manager has talked to my VA counselor. She said he wasn't doubting anything, he just wanted to know how he could help me. The next guy down the totem pole has a son that did three tours Regular Army Infantry. He loves the idea of a veterans club, and is really encouraging me to get it going. I don't think I could ask for better support, I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes. Please spread the word.

Quick Reply: Any interest in starting a combat veterans 4WD club?