Notices
CenCal If you live in Central California and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

CenCal to EJS 2013

Old 09-18-2012, 09:21 PM
Sponsoring Vendor
Epic-Addictions Representative

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CenCal to EJS 2013

Who all has confirmed their 2013 plans for Easter Jeep Safari? This is "The" event of the year and a pilgrimage that we certainly can't pass up. Now is certainly the time to start thinking about it as March will come fast next year and most everything will be booked up shortly.

We have begun putting together our Epic plans for this event and would love to include our JK-Forum friends both new and old in those. This year we decided to go big or go home, and for anybody who knows us you will agree that when we say "Go Big" we mean it! So we searched far and wide to find someplace fitting to host a truly Epic EJS.

After scouring the Utah countryside we found it. 8 bedrooms, 7000 square feet, duplicate stoves/refrigerators/dishwashers......, pristine views and a 60 foot deck! This place is perfect, located just down the road from world class off road opportunities such as Flat Iron Mesa, Area BFE and Hole in the Rock trails while still being within easy driving distance of Moab.

We have secured the lodge for 5 nights beginning on March 24th, and in order to provide the best experience possible have chosen to supply provisions for meals (breakfast and dinner) for the duration of the trip. We have options available including private rooms with 1 queen bed, rooms with queen beds and twin beds as well as space in the bunk rooms and even tent camping.

If you would like to join us we have options for all types ranging from individuals to entire families. We are asking those that join us to help cover the cost of their stay however you will find that by taking advantage of this large facility we can keep the cost of room and meals at the same or less than the cost of just a room in the smaller condos. For those individuals or single guys who cant seem to drag the misses out of he house the bunk-room is a great opportunity to get out without the cost of a full room. I don't expect space to last very long, if you are interested please let me know. I can hold accommodations for you with a minimal deposit and the remainder can be spread over 4 months or so PM me for details if you would like more information, it will be first come first serve.

We enjoy hanging out with locals and our friends so I am posting this in NorCal and CenCal first for a couple days. We look forward to hanging out with you all, just a few pictures in case you have not seen them yet.

Attachment 367349

Attachment 367350

Attachment 367352

Attachment 367351
Old 09-18-2012, 09:45 PM
JK Freak

Is this going to be open to So. Cal. peeps??? Would we have to stay/pay all five days or can we join you guys 2-3 days?
Old 09-19-2012, 06:50 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Originally Posted by newtdog
Is this going to be open to So. Cal. peeps??? Would we have to stay/pay all five days or can we join you guys 2-3 days?
This is open to anybody, especially you guys! We just posted it here a few days early.

We don't have housekeeping or any way to turn over rooms. We tried to pick days that we felt made the most sense for the greatest number of people. While I'm fine with members getting together and splitting the time or working it out we will be looking to hold what rooms we have available for all 5 nights. It's the best way to keep it affordable for everyone.
Old 09-19-2012, 08:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

Sounds like a heck of a trip, PM sent for room details!!
Old 09-27-2012, 08:40 PM
JK Freak

I'm interested in going but I would probably only be able to stay three nights. Any idea on the pricing???? I know it depends on how many people go... but do you have any rough estimates. I would be taking my wife and kids again.
Old 09-28-2012, 05:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Todd- We were checking out dog-friendly places at first so I priced the always-classy Motel 6 for our bottom of the barrel price reference, 300 bones a night . Just wanted to shoot you a reference point in case you haven't checked. That said, Jeremy has a hell of a deal lined up for a select few!!
Old 09-28-2012, 06:03 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 619 JK
Todd- We were checking out dog-friendly places at first so I priced the always-classy Motel 6 for our bottom of the barrel price reference, 300 bones a night . Just wanted to shoot you a reference point in case you haven't checked. That said, Jeremy has a hell of a deal lined up for a select few!!
Grab a small condo for much less. There are some dog friendly ones ther!
Old 09-28-2012, 08:32 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

It comes out to 650.00 for all 5 nights including food (dinners and breakfast) averages out pretty good.

If you get a couple people together you can get a 3 bedroom for about the same price (per room) but we found we dumped about another 300.00 in groceries just on our part last year.

At this point I doubt we will be looking to do less than the 5 nights, I end up carrying to much of the cost. The property owner also does not allow pets sorry.

We are looking forward to a great time though!!

Last edited by Its_a_JK; 09-28-2012 at 08:35 PM.
Old 09-28-2012, 08:48 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Did I mention we got some Epic plans in the works for EJS? This event will be pivotal for us
Old 09-28-2012, 09:21 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by 619 JK
Thanks Carl!!! I'm hoping to make this trip depending on my work schedule.

$300 a night.....wow!!!!

Quick Reply: CenCal to EJS 2013