Notices
CenCal If you live in Central California and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Stationed in Lemoore now! Looking for some People to trail with!

Old 10-04-2013, 01:01 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rob 12B1P
Welcome to Cencal.
Thanks a bunch! Hope to see you on the trails
Old 10-04-2013, 02:11 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by LostGirl
Oh, awesome taking BRUTE4c's deal huh? i wanted to do that before i left but don't really have the funds at the moment. What day are you going to the expo? I kinda want to go, but i am not sure if i want to drive 3 and a half hours down and all the way back. If it was an all weekend thing i would though. Do you know if the guys are staying in the area for the full weekend? I asked Frank when SOCAL posted the Expo but no word yet. I'll be underway for a few weeks in November..booo...
Yes ma'am! Travis does great work. He trussed my front last week and finishing the rear tomorrow. I also bought a custom 10lb co2 setup that he offers. Amazing deals. Plus he's a great guy to just bs with.
I plan on hitting the expo right after the truss install. It's Sat & Sun, but I think most people only go one day. Not sure if anyone is staying in the area traveling from SD, but you never know. I'll probably catch up with Frank & the gang at the expo since the caravan leaves around the time I'll just be getting to Oceanside.
Old 10-05-2013, 10:31 AM
JK Newbie

Default !

Originally Posted by JK-FREAK
Yes ma'am! Travis does great work. He trussed my front last week and finishing the rear tomorrow. I also bought a custom 10lb co2 setup that he offers. Amazing deals. Plus he's a great guy to just bs with.
I plan on hitting the expo right after the truss install. It's Sat & Sun, but I think most people only go one day. Not sure if anyone is staying in the area traveling from SD, but you never know. I'll probably catch up with Frank & the gang at the expo since the caravan leaves around the time I'll just be getting to Oceanside.
awesome! well enjoy!!
Old 10-06-2013, 08:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 29 Likes on 16 Posts

Hey everyone! Just moved up here from SOCAL. Looking for some people that can show me some cool spots to go out here. Was wondering if anyone is doing anything this weekend as well! let me know thank you very much!
We had a guy from Lemore in our club, but he transferred to Washington State earlier this summer. Maybe you're his replacement. Ha ha. I'm in the 4WD club of Fresno, we maintain the trails and do some fun trips too.

Originally Posted by JK-FREAK
There's a trail in Kings Canyon I've been itching to try out.
Buck Rock?

Last edited by Bigger Ed; 10-06-2013 at 08:53 AM.
Old 10-06-2013, 08:55 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Bigger Ed

We had a guy from Lemore in our club, but he transferred to Washington State earlier this summer. Maybe you're his replacement. Ha ha. I'm in the 4WD club of Fresno, we maintain the trails and do some fun trips too.

Buck Rock?
Awesome well count me in, when I'm here of course, this is my sea tour so ill be in and out a lot but I'm ready to rock! Lol
Old 10-07-2013, 04:32 AM
JK Freak

Received 24 Likes on 17 Posts

Hey everyone! Just moved up here from SOCAL. Looking for some people that can show me some cool spots to go out here. Was wondering if anyone is doing anything this weekend as well! let me know thank you very much!
you just landed in a gold mine! we just spent a week in the shaver lake area and it's a four wheeler's paradise. we had an open and stock vehicle with us so we only did the easier runs, White Bark Vista, Brewer Lake, Bald Mountain (from 168, easy route), Chicken Rock. Scenery is unbelievable and more difficult routes abound!
Old 10-08-2013, 10:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 29 Likes on 16 Posts

Awesome well count me in, when I'm here of course, this is my sea tour so ill be in and out a lot but I'm ready to rock! Lol
Meetings are second Tuesday of each month at Spaghetti Factory, Shaw Avenue West of Cedar (near Fresno State). 7PM,get there at 6 to eat dinner.
Old 10-15-2013, 01:54 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by bbolander
you just landed in a gold mine! we just spent a week in the shaver lake area and it's a four wheeler's paradise. we had an open and stock vehicle with us so we only did the easier runs, White Bark Vista, Brewer Lake, Bald Mountain (from 168, easy route), Chicken Rock. Scenery is unbelievable and more difficult routes abound!
awesome, i'd love to try them out! Im not virgin to the Dusy
Old 10-15-2013, 01:56 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Bigger Ed
Meetings are second Tuesday of each month at Spaghetti Factory, Shaw Avenue West of Cedar (near Fresno State). 7PM,get there at 6 to eat dinner.
Great! I hope to make it up there some time soon.

Quick Reply: Stationed in Lemoore now! Looking for some People to trail with!