Notices
Central Canada If you live in the Ontario or Quebec area of Canada and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

09's?

Old 06-15-2008, 05:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 09's?

anyone got the inside scoop on when the 09's are supposed to come out? Been sitting on the fence for a while now, my @ss is getting sore!
Old 06-15-2008, 06:37 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ussually august
if you goto dealer place order now you will likely end up with an o9
get one of the current model years at a discounted model year end price off the lot save $$$
my advise buy a current o8 when the o9s hit the lot also buy at the end of the month as that is when the dealer has to pay interest to chrysler for vehicle sitting on lots shhhhhhhhh did i say that out loud damit ssssshhhhhhh don't tell anyone
but some dealerships are fronted vehicles and they pay a "lot interest" to have them on them parked on the lot.

Don't expect as good of a deal when you order 1 though. most of your discounts will come from whole sale pricing of the options.

also program vehicles are great to buy i'm looking at a patriot next as a former program car either rental or demo or sales person drove it as an allowance.

good luck with your hunt let us know when you wrangle a wrangler