Notices
Central Canada If you live in the Ontario or Quebec area of Canada and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Anyone in the Trenton, ON area willing to do me a favour?

Old 03-14-2012, 04:39 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone in the Trenton, ON area willing to do me a favour?

This might be a long shot but it's worth a try. I am currently looking to purchase my first Jeep Wrangler, I think i've found the one for me at a dealership in Trenton, Ontario. The problem is, i'm actually from Regina, Saskatchewan. I am just wondering if anyone would be willing to go check out this Jeep on their free time just to make sure there is no rust or mechanical problems. If anyone could do this please PM me.

Thanks!
Old 03-15-2012, 04:13 AM
JK Freak

Sure I can go check it out for you. probably b able to get over there in the next day or two. I'll PM you

Wish Id seen this yesterday, I was over that way, and it was warm and sunny. Now its cold and raining, lol

Which one? what year, colour ect. Im not sure if they have more than one used wrangler there right now.

Last edited by tunes; 03-15-2012 at 04:16 AM.
Old 03-15-2012, 07:59 PM
JK Newbie

Was just there yesterday.....what one are u looking at??
Old 03-16-2012, 04:06 PM
JK Newbie

I was looking at a red unlimited rubicon at bayview auto. Tunes actually went and looked it over for me today so moderators can delete this thread if they would like. Thanks!

Quick Reply: Anyone in the Trenton, ON area willing to do me a favour?