Notices
Central Canada If you live in the Ontario or Quebec area of Canada and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Bobcageon run "Sat. Sept.22nd"

Old 09-07-2012, 12:47 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have wanted to go on one of these for two years! Can stock jku's make it?
Old 09-07-2012, 05:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

If they can't, there's delivery

Sure stocks can/will/have to make it.
Old 09-09-2012, 05:52 AM
JK Newbie

I would love to tag along, Had my jeep a year and not had it in the dirt yet. Put me down for a maybe, with 2 little boys and a wife due in 5 weeks plans can change very fast . Just a few Q's my JKU is stock the only recovery gear I have is a strap and a c.b that has yet to be installed, and nothing to air my tires back up but a cheep little canadian tire comp, am I still O.K to go?

Thanks,
Derek.
Old 09-09-2012, 07:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

Sadly i wont be able to make it this time. Stupid work. I just got myself a 2inch lift kit too that is yet to be installed so hopefully this wont be last run of the season!?!?
Old 09-09-2012, 07:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Derek1976
I would love to tag along, Had my jeep a year and not had it in the dirt yet. Put me down for a maybe, with 2 little boys and a wife due in 5 weeks plans can change very fast . Just a few Q's my JKU is stock the only recovery gear I have is a strap and a c.b that has yet to be installed, and nothing to air my tires back up but a cheep little canadian tire comp, am I still O.K to go?

Thanks,
Derek.
I have seen stockers run with no issues. The cb is a great tool for trail runs. Makes it that much more fun and helps with calling out things to look out for. A strap should be enough if you were to get stuck. And most of the other guys have recovery gear too. Maybe even someone with a winch. For your tires I would only air down a little, you want the ground clearance, maybe 25 lbs so we normally just drive back to bob to get air when we are done. Sahara Steve's was stock to start the year now he has rails, rubi rims tires cb, and now bought a lift lol. So caution it only takes one run lol.
Old 09-09-2012, 08:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sahara_Steve
Sadly i wont be able to make it this time. Stupid work. I just got myself a 2inch lift kit too that is yet to be installed so hopefully this wont be last run of the season!?!?
Ohhh! What did u get? You doing the install yourself? Pm me if I can help.
Old 09-09-2012, 01:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

.... In
Old 09-09-2012, 03:56 PM
JK Newbie

Need to check my work schedule... but maybe!
Old 09-09-2012, 05:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Andrew..... Yahoo
Old 09-09-2012, 05:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Derek1976

Thanks,
Derek.

HAHAHA that was awesome how you used me as an example there Guy! !! Ya i got addicted fast lol. as for question Derek i have done bobcaygen completely stock and had no issues. The stuff you listed is basically what i have now minus rock guards and rubi tires. These things are awesome even stock! Picking your lines is important and these guys & gals are awesome and will help you out if anything goes wrong!

Quick Reply: Bobcageon run "Sat. Sept.22nd"