Notices
Central Canada If you live in the Ontario or Quebec area of Canada and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

My Jeep has arrived!!

Old 06-21-2010, 04:10 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looking good. Nice job
Old 06-21-2010, 05:02 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thank you all. Is it me or is this modding stuff like an obsession? already looking at more stuff to do. Unfortunately, I have no money left to do it and an unreasonable wife.
Old 06-21-2010, 06:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by brother ika
thank you all. Is it me or is this modding stuff like an obsession? already looking at more stuff to do. Unfortunately, I have no money left to do it and an unreasonable wife.
It is definetly an obsession... it never stops at least not yet for me. At least I dont have the unreasonable wife problem. I always find a way to take money from other things that need it more to put towards the Jeep Have fun thats all that matters!
Old 06-21-2010, 09:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jenna
It is definetly an obsession... it never stops at least not yet for me. At least I dont have the unreasonable wife problem. I always find a way to take money from other things that need it more to put towards the Jeep Have fun thats all that matters!
It seems I won't have that problem soon either. It could be an unreasonbale ex soon. It's unfortunate that it came to that. I will enjoy this jeep, have a dam good time with it and try and rebuild my life again. As soon as i get through the legal costs, I'm sure I could scrounge some money together in the manner you suggest.

thanks

Quick Reply: My Jeep has arrived!!