Notices
Central Canada If you live in the Ontario or Quebec area of Canada and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Overland Run Flickr Account

Old 04-27-2008, 12:59 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Video thread here guys
Old 04-27-2008, 01:26 PM
JK Freak

Hey all!

Sorry about my late response into all of this....I'm stuck work on a SUnday afternoon.

We're really glad you all enjoyed it....we weren't sure that ya would....it is an easy trail, but it's great that you all had so much fun.

Once we got back into Oakville last night we stopped off at the famous "Rubicon Grill".....yes, thats right...Rubicon....its 5 minutes from our homes, and it is a bar/restaurant dedicated to Jeeps....you'd all love it....

Anyway, we stopped there, had some wings and couple of Coronas and chatted about our next run....there's so many to choose from!!

I'm in the process of reviewing and editing all the photos and videos we took and we'll have something for you all to check out by weeks-end I hope!

It was awesome hanging with you guys again and we're looking forward to seeing you all again.

Also, on another note....you guys inspired us to open up an "Expedition Workshop" where we take people out and show them the ways of trail riding, expedition driving, general travels and equipment and trail safety.....so watch for something like that to pop up!

Thanks again guys for making it a great day again!!
Old 04-27-2008, 01:33 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by zeero
Hey all!

Sorry about my late response into all of this....I'm stuck work on a SUnday afternoon.

We're really glad you all enjoyed it....we weren't sure that ya would....it is an easy trail, but it's great that you all had so much fun.

Once we got back into Oakville last night we stopped off at the famous "Rubicon Grill".....yes, thats right...Rubicon....its 5 minutes from our homes, and it is a bar/restaurant dedicated to Jeeps....you'd all love it....

Anyway, we stopped there, had some wings and couple of Coronas and chatted about our next run....there's so many to choose from!!

I'm in the process of reviewing and editing all the photos and videos we took and we'll have something for you all to check out by weeks-end I hope!

It was awesome hanging with you guys again and we're looking forward to seeing you all again.

Also, on another note....you guys inspired us to open up an "Expedition Workshop" where we take people out and show them the ways of trail riding, expedition driving, general travels and equipment and trail safety.....so watch for something like that to pop up!

Thanks again guys for making it a great day again!!
I have a couple candidates for your first students.
Old 04-27-2008, 01:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

LMAO

hahaha
Old 04-27-2008, 02:55 PM
JK Freak

I take responsibility for those "candidates", as I invited him. I hope nobody holds it against me. Anyway, I had a great time! I learned a few things about my Jeep, how capable it really is in stock form and not to be afraid to give it a try. I had a blast. I loved the scenery and hope to get back up there soon. I'll post all my pics and videos as soon as I can. I don't have the password to the flickr acount, so maybe someone could pm me and let me know. Steve and Wayne, you should have come to the show and shine today, it was fun.

Dion and Derek, thanks alot. I look forward to wheeling with you guys again soon.

Art
Old 04-27-2008, 02:58 PM
JK Junkie

What is this show and shine thing?
Old 04-27-2008, 03:08 PM
JK Freak

Myself, Wayne and Steve & Sherri are in a local, or not so local in Steve's case, club called Durham 4x4. Today was the show and shine. They sold t shirts, there were about 25- 30 rigs there and they had a few events. I can post pics of that if you'd like to see them. It was fun. The kids had a good time.
Old 04-27-2008, 03:19 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by whtIwrk4
Myself, Wayne and Steve & Sherri are in a local, or not so local in Steve's case, club called Durham 4x4. Today was the show and shine. They sold t shirts, there were about 25- 30 rigs there and they had a few events. I can post pics of that if you'd like to see them. It was fun. The kids had a good time.
Ya for sure.....post away.....
Old 04-27-2008, 04:02 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OK my photos are up a view from the back of the pack (i like jeep A$$) took all day but they are there (dial up)
and page 2 is 1/2 full so someone will need to create another flickr account

Thank you guys for coming out and thank you to our (hosts) guys we met up with and just decided to follow nowhere. (no liability) we seem to have a good core group going.

That core group and other mature JKers that join us keep an eye out for a weekend camp out at my place mid summer, I'm thinking. with a visit to 2 spots Point Petre round 2(swimming) and Northumberland county forest (trails in circles).

so keep your eyes open.

keep them pictures coming!
Old 04-27-2008, 04:21 PM
JK Freak

I tried to open a new flickr account, but I can't figure it out. I just brings me to my own personal flickr account,and won't allow me to open a new one.

Quick Reply: Overland Run Flickr Account