Notices
Central Canada If you live in the Ontario or Quebec area of Canada and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

seat belts

Old 05-23-2019, 03:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default seat belts

Looking for replacement seat belts for 11 jku, left and right rear.
Not having much luck online so far
Old 05-23-2019, 05:04 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,825 Likes on 1,595 Posts

I swear, we have the worst effing parts diagrams ever. I just spent at least 15 minutes jacking around in the Mopar parts diagrams trying to locate this number. What an effing joke. If you own a BMW, you can find the smallest bolt with a part number, and a picture of it to boot, in under a few minutes! With a Jeep, you can search for 15 minutes and not be close. Even if you search for "rear seat belt", you are greeted with 20+ pages of crap to sort through, 6 or 8 items per page.

I really suspect that those seat belts are the same as the '12-'18 since you have the new interior, but they sure don't make it easy to find, specially since most listings specify '12-'18. Do you still have the old belts installed? If so, I'd crack open the plastic molding and just grab the part numbers off the assemblies themselves and search online for a replacement that way. Those are expensive, so it would sure suck to buy the wrong thing.
Old 05-23-2019, 07:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thx, sounds like a good idea

Quick Reply: seat belts