Notices
Central Canada If you live in the Ontario or Quebec area of Canada and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Small stuff for jeep

Old 02-24-2009, 11:59 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Small stuff for jeep

Well I just got my KC lites and some brackets so those go on tommorow, maybe tonight if it stays sorta warm, aswell as RR Headlight guards, should look good when I am done!!

Oh yeah and almost forgot.dont mention anything to the MRS at the meeting about the following or you will all die!LOL......3.5 Clayton Lift is on the way too

cant wait for this hard arm to show up with the blisten shocks

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited

CLAYTON Off Road JK suspension lift systems are designed to give a smooth ride both on and off road while maintaining excellent handling characteristics. Our 3.5" system is designed to let you run a 35 inch tire and our 4.5" system is designed to run a 37 inch tire. These are complete bolt on systems and can be installed using basic shop tools. Our systems include eight adjustable control arms, which carry a lifetime, no questions asked warranty against bending or breaking. The lower front and rear upper arms are dog legged for tire clearance. All of arms feature either Currie Johnny Joints or Clevite mechanically bonded rubber bushings. An adjustable front track bar and rear track bar relocation bracket are used with our systems. An optional adjustable rear track bar is available for use with the rear track bar relocation bracket for fine-tuning the rear track or to allow pinion angle adjustments when using a CV style drive shaft. JKS front sway bar disconnects, rear extended sway bar links, front and rear bump stops, front and rear extended brake lines, and 3.5" or 4.5" coils springs are supplied to complete our lift suspension systems. Shocks are sold separately and Bilstein 5100 or Walker Evans shocks are offered as an option with our systems.

Last edited by scbesse; 02-24-2009 at 12:26 PM.
Old 02-24-2009, 12:18 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by scbesse
Well I just got my KC lites and some brackets so those go on tommorow, maybe tonight if it stays sorta warm, aswell as RR Headlight guards, should look good when I am done!!

Oh yeah and almost forgot.......3.5 Clayton Lift is on the way too

cant wait for this hard arm to show up with the blisten shocks

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited

CLAYTON Off Road JK suspension lift systems are designed to give a smooth ride both on and off road while maintaining excellent handling characteristics. Our 3.5" system is designed to let you run a 35 inch tire and our 4.5" system is designed to run a 37 inch tire. These are complete bolt on systems and can be installed using basic shop tools. Our systems include eight adjustable control arms, which carry a lifetime, no questions asked warranty against bending or breaking. The lower front and rear upper arms are dog legged for tire clearance. All of arms feature either Currie Johnny Joints or Clevite mechanically bonded rubber bushings. An adjustable front track bar and rear track bar relocation bracket are used with our systems. An optional adjustable rear track bar is available for use with the rear track bar relocation bracket for fine-tuning the rear track or to allow pinion angle adjustments when using a CV style drive shaft. JKS front sway bar disconnects, rear extended sway bar links, front and rear bump stops, front and rear extended brake lines, and 3.5" or 4.5" coils springs are supplied to complete our lift suspension systems. Shocks are sold separately and Bilstein 5100 or Walker Evans shocks are offered as an option with our systems.
oooh clayton very nice
Old 02-24-2009, 12:30 PM
JK Freak

Oh don't say anything.. How much is it worth to you for us not to say anything...

Can't wait to see her all done... When's it come in, and when's the install party.... I'm sure a few of us could make the drive to Barrie to drink your beer & rum while supervising.
Old 02-24-2009, 03:48 PM
JK Freak

You #*^%$#....

I'm jealous!

Ohhhh......I can't wait to see it. I've wanted a long arm since day one man!
Old 02-24-2009, 03:56 PM
JK Freak

The clayton lift isn't a long arm, you can chill. I just hope they write that address on the packaging wrong and send it my house instead. Don't worry Steve.......I'll hold on to it for ya.

What a sweet lift though. Been looking at it for a while now.

Last edited by whtIwrk4; 02-24-2009 at 03:59 PM.
Old 02-24-2009, 04:05 PM
JK Jedi Master

I'm glad to see you went with a good lift and not that crap Zone lift.
Old 02-24-2009, 04:24 PM
JK Freak

I'm with you on that one.
Old 02-25-2009, 04:13 AM
JK Super Freak

wow lucky guy, I can't wait to see it, should be very nice
Old 02-25-2009, 04:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

congrats that sounds awesome.