Notices
Central Canada If you live in the Ontario or Quebec area of Canada and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Trail run for newbies

Old 07-13-2012, 01:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Got Myself booked for the 28th! Sounds awesome and looking forward to it! Thanks for the info and link!
Old 07-15-2012, 03:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

Well I did the Off Road Clinic/Trail run for newbies and was quite impressed as how well its set up. Hats off too Scott for a great job in wheeling 101. It was fun and hope to get to JKJam....
Old 08-01-2012, 02:49 PM
JK Newbie

Hope to meet all of you there at jkjam!
Old 08-01-2012, 09:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AlgoDan
Well I did the Off Road Clinic/Trail run for newbies and was quite impressed as how well its set up. Hats off too Scott for a great job in wheeling 101. It was fun and hope to get to JKJam....
Same here it was a great start to see the basics of what your rig can along with technique and instruction in a no pressure environment. And with that and a few other trail rides I am firmly addicted... All for a small fee.
Well we all know there is no such thing as a small fee when it comes to jeepin! Specially when you started out stock!! $$$ lol!

Quick Reply: Trail run for newbies