Notices
Central Canada If you live in the Ontario or Quebec area of Canada and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Warning: Do not ever use auto add ons in london ontario

Old 08-24-2015, 06:52 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Warning: Do not ever use auto add ons in london ontario

Auto Add-Ons
779 Wonderland Rd N #5
London, ON N6H 4L1
(519) 474-2886

STAY FAR FAR AWAY! Ryan the owner is a big POS scammer who almost walked away with over $1000 of my cash and he has done this to many many people, just call the Auto Add Ons Kingston store to find out more about that. Different owners so I have nothing to say about Kingston except thanks to the guy on the phone for the advice on how to get my money back.

Long story short, I purchased a lift kit from Ryan over the phone after having met him as his shop in London the week before. Was told by him that he will personally drop my parts off to me in 1 week because he was going to be in my area. I authorized a deposit amount, I find out a week later he charged the FULL amount to my card. No biggie right? Now I don't have to pay him the balance.....but wait, Ryan isn't answering my calls and I don't have any parts yet.

7 long frustrating weeks later he has ignored my calls/texts several times, made up all kinds of stories as to where product is when I finally reach him, the guy shifts blame to his employee "Matt", comes up with all kinds of excuses, says hes looking into it will call me back and never does, has never provided a bill of sale, receipt for the shipping that he says was now sent via Canada Post over 2 weeks ago, can't provide a tracking number, and refused to refund my money on several occasions and then threatened me over the phone when I told him I was reporting him to the Authorities and then proceeded to call me every name in the book while he did. Classy guy eh?

I have had to go through a lot of BS dealing with VISA and the London and my local police dept, don't let it happen to you. I got confirmation today from VISA that I will get my money refunded through them while they investigate him and decide what to do about it. I don't know how people like this are allowed to operate let alone be part of a regular society, the guy is scum of the earth of should be sent to a Mexican prison to be some guy named Juans b!tch lady.

Hopefully this post will save at least one person from a similar experience with the losers at Auto Add Ons in London Ontario.
Old 07-15-2016, 06:45 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just saw there name while driving. Don't think it was Wonderland but they may have moved. I was thinking I should check them out to see what they have and pricing.
After reading what happened to you I will pretend I didn't see anything and stay away.
Thanks for the heads up.

Quick Reply: Warning: Do not ever use auto add ons in london ontario