Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

4WD Hardware Eastcoast JK fest- October 10-12, No cut off date to register

Old 07-18-2008, 03:26 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HappyCurmudgeon
My better half is at this point going along too. (If i am lucky, she'll let me drive my(her) Jeep.)

I may or may not have my 2yr old along with.
As always I will also have my "spotter" Patrick (3yr old) along, I need someone to blame when something goes wrong, "Honey, He told me to drive into that Mud Hole/Rock Garden"
Old 07-18-2008, 04:17 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are we running the the West trail with the mud??? Or the east with the rocks...or both?
Old 07-18-2008, 05:08 PM
JK Super Freak

Add me to the Comfort inn for the 10th and the 11th.

As fro Bly, using "our" jeep has to be the funniest comment out there!

As for trails, all trails will be in play, just depends on what the trail guide is up for that particular day.

Personally when I trail guide, it's a mix especially if it's an easier group. Want the nebies to get a feel for all types of terrain.

Anyways, hope to see you all there, and as we get closer, I'll know more about the better 1.5........

Bly, at % months she'd be fine from what our Dr's told us, however, Renee's stomach at that time was far from ready for the drive! Let us know where you register, and I'll be happy to pass along any advice I can....
Old 07-18-2008, 09:35 PM
JK Jedi Master

PLEASE EMAIL or FAX the Waivers to Piginajeep@sbcglobal.net or ATTN: Bryan Hart at 4WD. 1-330-482-0050

I need both waivers filled out, If your bringing kids, please fill that out as well.

4Wheeldrivehardware-waiver

Rausch Creek-waiver

Waivers for RC for children under the age of 18

Dont worry about trail levels, they used a form from a previous trail ride.

Extra shirts will be available for purchase, Please Mark your size (Free) Additional shirts can be ordered. Prices will be available soon. I'm guessing around $10 a shirt.

Last edited by Piginajeep; 07-18-2008 at 10:18 PM.
Old 07-19-2008, 01:39 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default A couple Q's about the forms

Thanks! I will get these done and out to you either monday or tuesday!
  • I want the better half to drive some as well, i am assuming if we both will be driving, that we need to fill out two seperate waivers, one for each of us?
  • The First form,the 4WD Hardware waiver is an editable/saveable pdf. I can fill all of that out except the signature...
  • The second form, the Rausch Creek waiver is not an editable/savable pdf. (cannot fill the fieds in on the computer)
  • The Child waiver is also not an editable/savable pdf.
I can always print them out & fill them in / sign them and fax them back, but until i can scan it for email, i cant send it back that way. Not a big deal for me, i can do it Tuesday morning, but others may have a problem with that?

Last edited by HappyCurmudgeon; 07-19-2008 at 02:01 AM.
Old 07-19-2008, 02:45 AM
Eternal ***erator

I plan on scanning them for email, tons of access to scanners, but i know a lot of people dont have that as readily available as i do.

I can scan up to 42" wide, unlimited length (length based wholely on physical file size capability, theoretically, it could go on forever if i had the disc space to store the file)

Also, after i scan them, then i can take one with me on the off chance it gets lost/misplaced, whatever
Old 07-19-2008, 02:50 AM
Eternal ***erator

Originally Posted by benmar2000
WOW!!! That sounds like a blue print scanner.. I had access to one of those when I used to work with Boeing on the F22 Raptor program.. But you are right, it is a good idea to bring a copy with you when you arrive just in case they misplace your waiver..

Yes Sir, you would be correct about the scanner.

I was going to print out some blanks to, just in case, I am sure they will have them there too, but ya never know.
Old 07-19-2008, 03:30 AM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by HappyCurmudgeon
Thanks! I will get these done and out to you either monday or tuesday!
  • I want the better half to drive some as well, i am assuming if we both will be driving, that we need to fill out two seperate waivers, one for each of us?
  • The First form,the 4WD Hardware waiver is an editable/saveable pdf. I can fill all of that out except the signature...
  • The second form, the Rausch Creek waiver is not an editable/savable pdf. (cannot fill the fieds in on the computer)
  • The Child waiver is also not an editable/savable pdf.
I can always print them out & fill them in / sign them and fax them back, but until i can scan it for email, i cant send it back that way. Not a big deal for me, i can do it Tuesday morning, but others may have a problem with that?
I wasnt aware two of the forms we're not editable, can you save them as paint and type it that way????

I would say yes two waivers are needed. Typed signatures are fine. YOu can also mail them if you want...

I'll get Bryans work address monday...
Old 07-19-2008, 03:57 AM
Eternal ***erator

cool!

I think it would just make it easier for everyone.
Old 07-19-2008, 04:53 AM
Eternal ***erator

thank you

Quick Reply: 4WD Hardware Eastcoast JK fest- October 10-12, No cut off date to register