Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Acknowledging the graciousness of others.

Old 01-23-2010, 12:57 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Acknowledging the graciousness of others.

Since purchasing this JK in Sept '08, I have met a lot of good people and made as many good friends. I just have say thanks to a few of them.

To BriTine, who dragged my stock JK out of a snow covered CV. And with the help of PirateKitty, UGOTKERN, and JeepersHeart pulled me from a muddy demise.

To PirateKitty, who sent me some great pictures from the PA jeep show.

To Guiness, whom I was suppose to buy a set of TF disconnects from at JK Fest last year, but he would not take the money.

To Chickenman, who's great generosity gave my wife and I anniversary dinner we will never forget.

To NJJK08, who met up with me one cold January morning to bring his steering stabilizer to replace my flattened one.

To DtownJK, who PM'd me asking if I wanted his Rubi Rails since he had just installed new ones on his JK.

Et al, who follow me around Rausch Creek complaining little about all those noises under their Jeeps.

Thank you for allowing me to become one of the Jeep family.
Old 01-23-2010, 07:19 PM
JK Super Freak

Pete - I think everyone that's had the pleasure to meet you on this forum (and others) will agree you're a great guy.

Moreover I echo your sentiment of meeting some super solid people on here in the past year & creating some really amazing memories. good stuff.
Old 01-23-2010, 08:38 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by m(a)ce

Pete - I think everyone that's had the pleasure to meet you on this forum (and others) will agree you're a great guy.

Moreover I echo your sentiment of meeting some super solid people on here in the past year & creating some really amazing memories. good stuff.
X2, I like when you give me crap about my snorkel
Old 01-24-2010, 04:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

I've only been here since JK Fest and Pete was te first person I met and really got me started on the off roading hobby. And he continues to help me with parts, advice and just good friendship.

This realy is what the Jeep culture is all about.

I feel like I know many of you if not all of you because of Pete.
Old 01-24-2010, 08:06 AM
JK Super Freak

Love ya man!

Everyone we have met and have had the pleasure of wheeling with are our true friends. We value every friendship and will always be there for each and everyone of ya'll. True friends are the ones that you can be in the company of and a word doesn't have to be said as you automatically know what they are thinking. They are the ones that you never miss a beat with - even if you have not seen them in months!

I personally have had so much fun with ya'll that everytime we go out playing on the rocks or in the mud, I am truely excited! I can't eat breakfast and up at the crack of dawn - which is HUGE for me since I hate mornings. The times that we have had on the trail are some the fond memories that I will never forget. Thanks to all who have made this so much fun!

You guys are great!

Quick Reply: Acknowledging the graciousness of others.