Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Anyone have an extra RIM and Tire 08 Sahara Queens,LI,Brooklyn??

Old 02-01-2010, 04:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone have an extra RIM and Tire 08 Sahara Queens,LI,Brooklyn??

So my wife woke me this morning at 5am to ask me why I took the spare tire off the back of my truck, now obviously I knew I didn't take it off and someone prolly stole it unless she is seeing things. I go outside three lugs on the ground no spare. Fabulous, just fucking wonderful.

My dilemma is that I really don't wanna drop too much coin on replacing it since the four tires on my jeep have 45k on them and was planning on a lift with some bigger tires this spring (don't really have the cash right now to lay down) but I work in sales and use my vehicle for work and my territory is brooklyn so I am really not to hot on the idea of driving around without a spare.

So I figured Id throw some shit at the wall and see if it sticks and see if anyone happens to have an 18" Sahara wheel and tire hanging out that they wouldn't mind either donating, or selling cheap.

Thanks
Lou

Quick Reply: Anyone have an extra RIM and Tire 08 Sahara Queens,LI,Brooklyn??