Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Benmar in relavance to the Spot in Reisterstown.

Old 03-09-2008, 07:41 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Benmar in relavance to the Spot in Reisterstown.

As most of you know I say a spot in Reisterstown that I went wheeling in with two other people. By looking at the area it would see completely legit as there are no signs anywhere and is marked as State Property. After finding out that it is illegal to go there I and the two other persons that where with me are not going to go back there.

First: I will say thank you for Benmar for taking the time out to research this information.

Second: Some of you know that there are NO off roading areas in Central MD. So when we first saw it, we had to run on it. Especially because you could see tons of previous tire tracks. Granted I should have taken the time to make sure. Impulse took over and it was a 30 min. drive each way. We did not disrespect the land and left it as we found it.

Third: I for one will NEVER off road any where that is clearly posted. Just like I wouldn't wheel is someones front yard and I would be pissed if it was done to me.

Fourth: I anyone was offended then I do apologize. What can I say... We have all made mistakes based on impulses. But it will not be done again and nor will I ever go back there.
Old 03-09-2008, 01:04 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

[QUOTE=benmar2000;379192]
Originally Posted by bodybrdng
As most of you know I say a spot in Reisterstown that I went wheeling in with two other people. By looking at the area it would see completely legit as there are no signs anywhere and is marked as State Property. After finding out that it is illegal to go there I and the two other persons that where with me are not going to go back there.

First: I will say thank you for Benmar for taking the time out to research this information.

QUOTE]

Thanks, bodybrdng... I try to clear things up for everyone so we all can enjoy our JKs in a safe and legal way..

If you want to have to fun, come join us at Uwharrie in April..
I saw it on the calender but there is not Thread started on it. Where is it??

Quick Reply: Benmar in relavance to the Spot in Reisterstown.