Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Best and Worst Dealerships Thread

Old 07-10-2008, 08:50 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best and Worst Dealerships Thread

I haven't bought my JK yet... still on the fence but in the event that I do make the decussion who should I go with?

I'm in Philadelphia PA area
Old 07-10-2008, 09:05 AM
JK Super Freak

A bit far, but I have nothing but good things to say about Adams in Annapolis, MD. They've been supplying my family with Jeeps for a long time now and always treated us right.
Old 07-10-2008, 09:12 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

also a little far but Fitzgerald is a good dealer; they've never given me a problem with warrenty work, even with the lift on it. there is one in Chambursburg, but not sure how far you are from them.
Old 07-13-2008, 03:55 PM
JK Super Freak

www.lucasjeep.com is on of our Club Sponsors, so far they have treated us really well. Not too far from Philly either, right across the Ben Franklin and East of Rt 38.
Old 07-14-2008, 10:26 PM
JK Freak

Well, after searching for MONTHS...MANY months, trying at least 12 dealerships in the Bay Area and looking online at about 20 more in Oregon, Nevada, and even Washington; looking into the Costco Vehicle buying program.........

We chose what we had been reading alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll along on several other forums. Awsome service from Bill, Prices hard to beat, and a buying experience that made a First new vehicle buy at A+++++ experience......

jeepwarehouse

Bil was the best & you get to order EXACTLY what you want...and the stated price IS the final price (save your state reg fees)

Now If I can just find a SERVICE Shop at a dealer that into 1500 miles away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-09-2008, 05:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

dacars chrysler jeep in waldorf has never been any good for me back last october when i went for my jk they told me that with the situation that i had going on at the time they couldnt do anything for me but yet the ford dealership had the jk that i ended buying used with 5k miles and my understanding has always been that it is easier to finance a new vehicle than used. My jk cost the same as the new one due to the work already done to it when i bought it.
Old 08-09-2008, 07:54 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I purchased mine from Sturgill in Conowingo MD, was happy with the deal I got. I wanted to buy from Country Dodge/Jeep in Oxford PA because I have had really good luck with their service department, but the salesman I was dealing with was an idiot, he could not operate the system to order the Jeep with the options I wanted and couldn't beat Sturgill's price so I drove a few miles down the road and ordered my Jeep the way I wanted it. I still go to Country for service I don't feel like doing myself on both the JK and Honda Minivan.

Quick Reply: Best and Worst Dealerships Thread