Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

The biiig Trip??

Old 07-03-2013, 06:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The biiig Trip??

Heading to Knoebels in PA 7/7, 8, 9 on our first camping trip with the Jeep. I know RC is close maybe I can at least squeeze in a picture at the entrance 😦 A local and coworker had told me about a couple tame off road places in the area but flying solo I'll probably avoid it. Wish us luck.. Haha
Old 07-03-2013, 06:23 PM
JK Jedi Master

I know RC you need to have someone with you... No solo
Old 07-03-2013, 06:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Yeah. I wouldn't go solo especially in a strange place. Thought it might be neat just to see the place..
Old 07-03-2013, 06:53 PM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by Garvey
Yeah. I wouldn't go solo especially in a strange place. Thought it might be neat just to see the place..
Yeah I hear yeah... Keep an eye out, there are always groups heading out for day runs or even camping there.. I am on a couple of JK forums and go out with whoever is going
Old 07-04-2013, 07:29 AM
JK Freak

You could try posting something on the RC forum and see if there's someone who would let you join their group. A week later, there is a group going......
Old 07-05-2013, 10:31 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Garvey
Heading to Knoebels in PA 7/7, 8, 9 on our first camping trip with the Jeep. I know RC is close maybe I can at least squeeze in a picture at the entrance dde26 A local and coworker had told me about a couple tame off road places in the area but flying solo I'll probably avoid it. Wish us luck.. Haha
I don't know where you are coming from but you got like a 45 min to an hour drive from knoebells to RC. But if you want to wheel I'm around the 8th and 9th :-) RC is only like 30 mins from my house.
Old 07-08-2013, 03:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

That would have been awesome but I think the wife and two girls have us outvoted.. Did squeeze in the Ashland Coal mine tour :-) I will get to RC just not this week. Appreciate the offer.

Quick Reply: The biiig Trip??