Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Cancer Benefit in October

Old 03-13-2008, 10:41 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cancer Benefit in October

Hey Guys and Ladies,

Every October there is a Cancer Benefit called the Cut for the Cure that I help promote, manage, arrange, volunteer and donate to.

Last year we had some classic cars and race cars that come and make an appearance. I am thinking the Jeep community, (with their deep pockets for jeep mods) would like to participate. I would like to have some major modded Jeeps and classic Jeeps make an appearance to add to the car show atmosphere we have started. As many as we could get....

It is the 2nd Sunday in October, which would be the 11th this year. We have plenty of food, hair cutting, a photographer, sports calender models, and martial arts demo mby my jujitsu students, singing groups a DJ and lost more going on. It benefits breast cancer and prostate cancer, and the benefit runs from 10am to 3 pm. Location is in North East Phila, a few minutes from the the PA turnpike, !-95 and Route 1. Thanks for your interest.....(hope I posted it in the right area.)

Thanks for any interest
Old 03-14-2008, 07:32 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

if mildly stock is ok, i'd be willing to help. but who knows, by october i might have a monster.
Old 03-14-2008, 08:31 PM
JK Freak

Thanks Atomic,

Its kind of early notification, but I am hopin with monthly reminders I can get some more interest. Great cause and its a blast every year. I just want to have a great benefit and make more money each year for it.

Besides, I am hoping mine gets more mods before then as well....

tim
Old 03-14-2008, 09:49 PM
JK Freak

I'm in, you just gotta remind me like a week before =)
Old 03-22-2008, 02:53 PM
JK Super Freak

You should get involved with our Crawl for the Cure in Oct. at Rausch Creek. Last year we had over 70 rigs and raised over $6000.
Check out some of the info on our site.

Crawl for the Cure

Last edited by njjeepthing; 03-22-2008 at 02:56 PM.

Quick Reply: Cancer Benefit in October