Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

East Coast JK Spotted Thread

Old 02-06-2012, 04:49 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Black JKU in Wally World Parking lot Forked River NJ

I saw this Jeep the other day and forgot to post it - and my phone was dead, so I couldn't get a picture. But, I pulled into my spot, and this nicely set up, Black JKU was right in front of me - he was gone when I came out. Nice looking Jeep for sure , lifted, totally and badged up nicely. I managed to park in the opposite spot, without seeing him there until I got in my spot.
- If anybody has ever tried to navigate this parking lot from hell, you'd understand, what I mean ( it's the Wal Mart in Forked River NJ) -- MAN,,, whatever crap "engineer" that came up with that parking layout, must have been on some sort of chemical enhancements -- the only thing that tops off the horrible layout, is the man that, I like to call, "The Lacey Police Dept. Parking Soup Nazi" with his "NO SPACE FOR YOU!" attitude! -- it sort of makes you, NEVER want to go near that store unless you are desperate --
Old 02-06-2012, 04:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jerseyjeepgurl
- If anybody has ever tried to navigate this parking lot from hell, you'd understand, what I mean ( it's the Wal Mart in Forked River NJ) -- MAN,,, whatever crap "engineer" that came up with that parking layout, must have been on some sort of chemical enhancements --
I totally agree this parking lot sucks
Old 02-11-2012, 03:05 PM
JK Freak

Default Rescue Green With (what i think were) a set of Skulls on the body in Central NJ

I have seen this particular Rescue Green Jk twice now, in my area of NJ,,,,,and it's always been blazing by,,,never got to see it up close - but it has really cool looking skulls badged up on the sides in what looks like three or four in a row - SWEET RIDE for sure - I just went thru all 83 pages of The Rescue Green show off thread, and not one of this RG-JK - Either way - you have been spotted, and she's a great looking JK!
Old 02-11-2012, 03:32 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by jm102602
I totally agree this parking lot sucks
I know,,,Right???? (at least I'm not the only one that thinks this - I thought that I was alone in my wackiness ,,) I see that you are from Bayville. So, you know what I mean when, you really look around, it's not easy to miss the fact that, there isn't ONE parking lot in the area, that DOESN'T SUCK! Seriously, both of the Shop-Rites, are swamped,,, if you don't get there by 9am - Foodtown has those stupid "side bays", at the entry/exit, that people either -A- don't like to look for too long before pulling out in front of you, or -B- they just plain don't like to stop, at all. In "normal" driving situations, where one would usually have, the "right of way", and rules of the road are followed pretty decently. BUT, for some strange reason, the Bayville area (and often MANY times the entire Shore as a whole), it seems that people have decided to make their own set of rules, for driving. Especially in certain areas - like in front of the TD bank, (OR ANYWHERE THAT A YEILD IS INVOLVED)--- Sure you can make the left turn out of there!!! Just pull right out - they will stop for you! Jeeze,,, I really can't wait for the new Cluster Fluff area, in what is to be, the newest edition, in the form of the new Quick Check,,, at the "OTHER worst corner", in the town! When summer hits - I think that, Rt. 9 is officially going to be un-drivable after 8 in the morning! (thank goodness for the back roads!)
Old 02-11-2012, 04:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jerseyjeepgurl
I know,,,Right???? (at least I'm not the only one that thinks this - I thought that I was alone in my wackiness ,,) I see that you are from Bayville. So, you know what I mean when, you really look around, it's not easy to miss the fact that, there isn't ONE parking lot in the area, that DOESN'T SUCK! Seriously, both of the Shop-Rites, are swamped,,, if you don't get there by 9am - Foodtown has those stupid "side bays", at the entry/exit, that people either -A- don't like to look for too long before pulling out in front of you, or -B- they just plain don't like to stop, at all. In "normal" driving situations, where one would usually have, the "right of way", and rules of the road are followed pretty decently. BUT, for some strange reason, the Bayville area (and often MANY times the entire Shore as a whole), it seems that people have decided to make their own set of rules, for driving. Especially in certain areas - like in front of the TD bank, (OR ANYWHERE THAT A YEILD IS INVOLVED)--- Sure you can make the left turn out of there!!! Just pull right out - they will stop for you! Jeeze,,, I really can't wait for the new Cluster Fluff area, in what is to be, the newest edition, in the form of the new Quick Check,,, at the "OTHER worst corner", in the town! When summer hits - I think that, Rt. 9 is officially going to be un-drivable after 8 in the morning! (thank goodness for the back roads!)
I always take the backroads through Pine Beach and up to South Toms River, Rt 9 makes me want to go nuts. I recently started working Midnights though and now I avoid all traffic. However it does suck coming home in the morning and then going to bed.

Maybe I'll see you on the road some time and be sure to wave.
Old 02-11-2012, 04:37 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by jm102602

Maybe I'll see you on the road some time and be sure to wave.
Midnights? Yup that'll avoid ALL of the wackos - but you get school busses in the AM too - and as far as a wave - that's a go for sure! I think that they should not hand over keys unless you know how to properly wave to a fellow Jeeper! If you see the pink KC covers on the front - it's me - Have a good night!
Old 02-12-2012, 06:41 PM
JK Freak

4 door white, sky jacker lift wit 36 in. super swampers at the pompton queen in pomption plains nj.
Old 02-12-2012, 06:42 PM
JK Freak

saw an orangish color (mango?) with JK Forum stickers and black rims (maybe XD?) parked in a driveway somewhere between Palmerton PA and Easton PA. Sorry I can't be more specific... maybe near Bethlehem?
Old 02-13-2012, 06:45 PM
JK Super Freak

Click image for larger version

Name:	P2090242.jpg
Views:	281
Size:	71.4 KB
ID:	277975Click image for larger version

Name:	P2090244.jpg
Views:	264
Size:	94.2 KB
ID:	277976

spotted this amazing looking jeep when i went to river raiders to pick up my new evap skid! dam its amazing 42" tires 14 bolt axles and a hemi can you say 9mpg
Old 02-14-2012, 03:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

How is that East Coast?

Quick Reply: East Coast JK Spotted Thread