Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Eastern NC Jeepaholics

Old 03-03-2013, 12:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Eastern NC Jeepaholics

I wanted to welcome anyone who hasn't already done so to please feel free to join the group Eastern NC Jeepaholics on Facebook. If youve already joined dont hesitate to add a fellow jeeper. The link for the group can be found in my signature. There are no requirements to join. We're just looking to establish a friendly organization in the area where everyone can communicate on what's going on in the local area in regards to meet and greets and rides. It's also a great way to consolidate member communication due to people being spread out over the numerous forums. Myself and Matt from neuwirth motors are heading it up. Thanks and I look forward to interacting with any of you interested in joining.
Old 03-03-2013, 12:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://www.facebook.com/groups/399491840146585/

Quick Reply: Eastern NC Jeepaholics