Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

"FAIR" HAHAHAHA Jeep Dealers NJ?

Old 04-28-2009, 06:58 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I appreciate the input I don't expcept to run into saints when I walk into a dealership but I don't want to feel like when i drive off I paid x amount over sticker and it was all for commision. So thanks again will keep updated
Old 04-28-2009, 09:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

X5 on Lucas! They put my new motor in my JK and did an awsome job at it!
Old 04-28-2009, 12:05 PM
JK Newbie

if you don't mind me asking what was the end price otd with tax and title?

update

silver 2 door jk base except for a freedom top 6 speed a/c and pretty much that is it.

green did not have A/c and the amount of swamp ass i would have driving that was not worth the savings so tommorow bringing the check and getting the car. Bright silver will do it for me even though i had my heart set on jeep green. The 16 inch tires are going to have to go soon.

Thanks for the help.

Last edited by drone17; 04-29-2009 at 07:36 PM.
Old 05-01-2009, 07:01 AM
JK Newbie

Finished the deal at Pine belt chrysler jeep they were very help full and everything worked out they were not too pushy and were willing to make a deal with me that fit my budget. based on my dealings with other dealerships i would give Pine belt high marks. I was sticking to my budget of 200 bucks a month and even though they were about 65 dollars above it they came down and made the deal. No hostage tactics not really that pushy so good enough for me.
Old 06-23-2011, 09:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by drone17
Finished the deal at Pine belt chrysler jeep they were very help full and everything worked out they were not too pushy and were willing to make a deal with me that fit my budget. based on my dealings with other dealerships i would give Pine belt high marks. I was sticking to my budget of 200 bucks a month and even though they were about 65 dollars above it they came down and made the deal. No hostage tactics not really that pushy so good enough for me.
I know this thread is old, but I found it in a search and I'm sure someone else would find it too in a search eventually. I got my JKU at Dick Greenfield in lawrenceville, NJ and dealt with Rob Fink, great guy and great buying experience from them. Long story short, I originally wanted to buy from freehold since I'm a freehold native. Everything seemed to be going good at Freehold jeep, but at the last minute after we had come to a deal to locate for invoice, they tried pulling the bait and switch on me and gave me a hassle refunding my deposit (they said the deposit is non-refundable since i was not buying anything from them; mind you, there was no vin listed, and after they tried selling me a jeep with 5 grand more in options that i didn't want, they said the jeep i signed for "didn't exist") As a last ditch effort, I drove to Greenfield and lo-and-behold, the jeep that matched what i signed for at freehold was sitting on their lot. Freehold obviously knew it was there, provided they were competent enough to do a inventory search properly. On a side note, Dick Greenfield has 24 hour service monday through thursday.

Quick Reply: "FAIR" HAHAHAHA Jeep Dealers NJ?