Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Great Cust. Serv. Experience at OK 4WD

Old 03-31-2008, 10:06 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Great Cust. Serv. Experience at OK 4WD

I just wanted to acknowledge a great customer service experience I had last week with OK 4WD in Stewartsville, NJ.

Here on the East Coast, especially in Rhode Island, it is a hard to find a credible shop to make modifications. From online searches I came to the conclusion that the most professional outfit in my "area" (the Northeast) was probably OK 4WD. The opportunity to have them install a lift and some new tires arose when some complicated logistics required me to leave my Jeep in NJ for a week anyway.

Jason, my service rep was very helpful, working through a few concerns I had. I'm a newbie to modifying my vehicle and this is the daily driver I take my kids to school in so it had to be right and had to comply with Rhode Island's stringent regulations. In RI the inspection regulations call for the tire not to stick out beyond the fender. On the AEV wheels I had spec'ed they protruded slightly, but on the stock wheels they didn't. Jason sent me a photo comparisons of the tires test mounted so I could make a decision as to whether I wanted to risk the inspection hassles with the AEV's. I didn't.

Every step of the way the service was great and I never felt I was being up-sold. After such a great experience I thought I would pass their name along to others in the Northeast who might be having the same frustrations I had in finding a place to modify a my Jeep.

Quick Reply: Great Cust. Serv. Experience at OK 4WD