Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Hey guys...am back

Old 07-22-2008, 10:38 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey guys...am back

I've been missing for almost a year but am back. Just a lot of things goin on, new job, etc. Held on to the JK and am back.

This weekend I bumped into Mr. T and he said "Stop by the forum sometime if you're bored" and here I am.

Last week I picked up a bikini top from njjeepthing.

I cant really afford a lot of the major mods aka wheels/ tires, but I have a 2.5" TF BB from a year ago sitting at home that I am hoping to put on. I will buy beer and pizza if someone in the area has the tools and is willing to help. I live in an apartment and dont have access to a garage, etc.

Also, can you guys give me ideas on some low cost-high impact mods? Or do you suggest I just start saving for the tires and go for the big kahuna.

Here are some of things I am thinking of for this summer -

- Stubby out of my punched in rear bumper (have one I picked up from njjeepthing as a backup)

- Have a homemade mirror for when I am doorless. Am not sure it will be useful, but will help keep the cops away.

- Pilot foglamps for front bumper (cheap and good reviews)

- Cooltech Ultramount (so I can finally install the CB I got a year ago)
Old 07-22-2008, 11:11 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by myfirstjeep
- Have a homemade mirror for when I am doorless. Am not sure it will be useful, but will help keep the cops away.
Welcome Back

As far as doorless mirrors go you could always get a set of Harley mirrors from a local Harley dealer for < $20/each. They work great

Old 07-22-2008, 11:29 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by HG97TJ
Welcome Back

As far as doorless mirrors go you could always get a set of Harley mirrors from a local Harley dealer for < $20/each. They work great

Awesome!!! I will this weekend. Thanks.
Old 07-22-2008, 11:39 AM
JK Newbie

Default Schedule?

Originally Posted by benmar2000
Welcome back!!

I hope you can join us this Oct for the Meet n Greet!!

I see its 10-12 Oct. Where can I see events planned as I wont be able to make it on Friday. I can definitely be there by 10th night though.

Quick Reply: Hey guys...am back