Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

I might loose my job...

Old 05-16-2009, 12:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SaharaBlackNo1
Did you ask to see the photos? I would.
...but how exactly did they email photos to your direct supervisor?
Yeah, some random concerned citizen just HAPPENED to have the e-mail address of your direct supervisor.

Hm..
Old 05-16-2009, 02:26 PM
JK Newbie

There is a video of a cop sleeping in his car and he doesnt get suspended and is still on the job. You help someone out and catch this much heat for it. Doesnt make sense...

Good luck though!
Old 05-16-2009, 04:38 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think the whole thing is he supposedly was photo'd taking a $20 for it, umm how can they tell what the paper is or what he is being handed? super zoom lense I doubt it...hopefully you have a good union delegate.
Old 05-16-2009, 06:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Just got off the phone with my shop steward, still no news, he said maybe monday we'll know. I did see the picture, it was 1 pic and it looked like it was taken with a cellphone. If i miss another week of work, i might have the LoD bumper with PowerPlant for sale... Hell, maybe a 2008 sahara as well...
Old 05-16-2009, 06:46 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Labrador
Just got off the phone with my shop steward, still no news, he said maybe monday we'll know. I did see the picture, it was 1 pic and it looked like it was taken with a cellphone. If i miss another week of work, i might have the LoD bumper with PowerPlant for sale... Hell, maybe a 2008 sahara as well...
1 pic with a cell phone how the heck did he even know what was going on? I mean if it's a pic of you taking a $20 from someone how does your boss know you didn't just make change for him or provide a massage with a happy ending in the back of said pickup? Weird. And above all lame. You help someone out and since you didn't say you obstructed traffic etc in doing so, what the hell kind of jerk snaps a pic of that anyway and then goes so far as to report it? How would the person who took the picture even know that was a violation of your rules? Sounds to me like your boss has some issue with you. Why wouldn't he just tell the person on the phone that he'd handle it, and then tell you to not do it ever again. Instead he suspends you? Sounds odd to me. You're getting hosed.
Old 05-16-2009, 06:56 PM
JK Freak

Hey Andre how many guys on the truck? Are you all suspended? how good could a cell phone pic be? Did you admit to anything when they questioned you?
Old 05-16-2009, 07:13 PM
JK Freak

After dealing with internal affairs and office of professional responsibility types. I have learned one thing, even if presented with photographic evidence...DENY, DENY, DENY......
Old 05-16-2009, 08:28 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Labrador
Andre, if we can find out who the a$$ hole is that took the pic, I will personally "kneecap" him for you , remember I dont feel guilt,remorse or pity
Old 05-17-2009, 12:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

WTF! Good luck dude, that really blows. Nothing like getting screwed for doing a good deed!
Old 05-17-2009, 03:03 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by nangulator
Andre, if we can find out who the a$$ hole is that took the pic, I will personally "kneecap" him for you , remember I dont feel guilt,remorse or pity
Bill I got a list for you

Quick Reply: I might loose my job...