Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Jacksonville NC Meet and Greet!

Old 02-21-2013, 04:00 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jacksonville NC Meet and Greet!

Anyone interested in a Meet and Greet in the JVille area? I was thinking mid March at Carolina Ale House or Buffalo Wild Wings. The main thread will be in the South staging area.
Old 02-21-2013, 03:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Would love to! Lets do it, we can post it in lejeuneyardsales, craigslist and even pass flyers on the base and city. Make sure we choose a weekend I am not in college, lol! My club have a meet on Saturday 2 March over at the USS North Carolina for a friends and family day. Then my next free weekend will be the March 15th and 16th if you want to plan for that wekend.
Old 02-22-2013, 07:36 AM
JK Newbie

We'll start the planning. I just checked out your clubs Facebbok page and was added last night. Not sure if I will make it on the second but definately nice to see a club in this area.
Old 02-22-2013, 12:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Im glad too, they are a great group of guys and gals. Our busiest time is always spring, sumer and fall. During winter we tend to do the wrenching, fixing and prepping for the rest of the year. We normally take trips out to Top Sail and URE, or sometimes we just meet at a local restaurant or at one of the houses for a good dinner, bbq or pot luck. There are others here int he forum and I hope they chime in soon, lol!

Quick Reply: Jacksonville NC Meet and Greet!