Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Jeepers to Raise Funds for Ken Offerbeck’s Fight against Sarcoma Cancer

Old 12-29-2009, 01:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default East Coast Jeepers to Raise Funds for Ken Offerbeck’s Fight against Sarcoma Cancer

First of all, I would like to take a moment to wish the best for Ken and his family. I wish them to keep strength and faith. They are in our hearts, thoughts and prayers.

I wish for everyone to get involve and at let Ken and his family know that we are here to support their battle through hard times although we are miles away from their side.

This is just a thought, which I am hoping someone with experience will pick up and lead to plan and organize Jeepers to Raise Funds for Ken Offerbeck’s Fight against Sarcoma Cancer. This is not impossible if we participate and support it. I know most of us are busy but go Wheelin’ whenever we can for recreation purposes. No one can ever take that away from us. However this time, let’s allocate a time to raise awareness and raise funds by cruising our JK’s Modified or Not somewhere like one day in Manhattan (yey NYC!), and then somewhere else where permissible. Not necessarily we need to cause traffic. Better if we have a meeting place (Central Park!) but if we cannot get support from local authority to allocate that time and place…..then we can all just flood NYC streets and Honk as meet and greet gesture for support but we all need to be there. Anybody signed up / participants can donate towards Ken’s Fund on Facebook or here at JK-FORUM.COM. See WayofLife's thread!

I am a busy man working 12hr shift on nights 4 on - 3 off alternating….with 3 kids at home. I would like to support and will be there if this charity happens.
I would also like to see JK owners unite (parade) for a good cause.

Calling anyone that can organize! --- Senior Moderators? Military Veterans? Rookies? --- Your Thoughts???

Last edited by ajchiz; 12-29-2009 at 02:17 AM.
Old 01-02-2010, 08:16 AM
JK Jedi Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I donated to the his fund already, plan on doing some more when I get extra cash.

We are planning on something else on the forum, details will be out soon. I plan on having the Jkfest springfling as a fund raiser as well. I just havent got to working out the details yet.

Quick Reply: Jeepers to Raise Funds for Ken Offerbeck’s Fight against Sarcoma Cancer