Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

JK Fest 09???

Old 07-13-2009, 02:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would definitely be in for this year....lets get this ball rollin'!!!!
Old 07-13-2009, 02:58 PM
JK Freak

i woiuld love to try and make it, just depends on which weekend
Old 07-13-2009, 03:40 PM
JK Freak

all though Harlan Ky isn't considered "east" on this forum, it is a amazing place to ride. and a community that embraces the 4x4 community when they come into town.
Old 07-13-2009, 05:04 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would absolutely go to another JK-fest at Rausch, it doesnt matter which weekend it is. I can lead another stock group and im available all 3 days!!

Also, I won a solid diff cover and was a very happy man. if there are giveaways this year, Id LOVE some synthetic winch line. hint hint.

Or hey, even some raffles, theres nothing wrong with chipping in!!!
Old 07-13-2009, 05:15 PM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by Captain Hook
I won a bikini top and evap relocation kit and was pumped!!!! Made the drive from Canada well worth it. I think you guys did a fantastic job Chris. I know it was a ton of work, but it paid off, people are pumped for it again this year!
thanks, I think it was the one or two jerk off's that made me mad..

I hope you guys make the trip again.
Originally Posted by racer83l
I would absolutely go to another JK-fest at Rausch, it doesnt matter which weekend it is. I can lead another stock group and im available all 3 days!!

Also, I won a solid diff cover and was a very happy man. if there are giveaways this year, Id LOVE some synthetic winch line. hint hint.

Or hey, even some raffles, theres nothing wrong with chipping in!!!
it'll definetly be at Raush Creek again, I'm going to start working on the details this week.

I'll remember you for a trail guide.
Old 07-13-2009, 05:20 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Piginajeep
thanks, I think it was the one or two jerk off's that made me mad..

I hope you guys make the trip again.

it'll definetly be at Raush Creek again, I'm going to start working on the details this week.

I'll remember you for a trail guide.
Chris, let me be the first to thank you for all the hard work you are gonna do for this event i know we all really appreciate it. if you need some help, please feel free to ask me, id be more than willing to lend a hand if i can.
Old 07-13-2009, 06:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

o0o Now I'm excited again!! Hopefully I can stay at the right hotel this year, last year I was at the hotel next to the one everyone stayed at
Old 07-13-2009, 06:25 PM
JK Freak

Prizes or no, Im in, hell it was worth it just to meet some of you guys and how many people can say they spent a weekend getting cornholed by a bunch of ringers from Ohio

Chris, If you want appreciation just put the fix in for me. Id really kill for some stock air in my tires. If others dont appreciate the swag well you said it fcuk em.
Old 07-14-2009, 02:25 AM
JK Super Freak

Gifts/Prizes/Raffle.......Who cares. It's not about what we win.....It's about the wheeling and good times. Forget the asshats!

We need to show those west coasters that we've got the same enthusiasts as they do!
Old 07-14-2009, 04:18 AM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by usgaone
Gifts/Prizes/Raffle.......Who cares. It's not about what we win.....It's about the wheeling and good times. Forget the asshats!

We need to show those west coasters that we've got the same enthusiasts as they do!
right on!

I'm betting we'll get more JK's than they did for the mega great, we were around 80 lastyear.

Quick Reply: JK Fest 09???