Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Labor day run anyone?

Old 08-21-2007, 11:51 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Labor day run anyone?

Any one else up for some wheeling since its going to be a 3 day weekend? I'm not sure where to go yet, thinking of either hitting Stoney Run in VA, running around Casparis, PA, or checking out this new trail outside of Ohiopyle, PA. Anyone else interested in hitting the trails that weekend?
Old 08-22-2007, 01:01 PM
JK Super Freak

damn... is everybody gone that weekend? hmm... maybe i should've planed to hit the beach or something...

oh well.

But if anyone is interested, me and a buddy are heading to Casparis (yes again) to do some mapping. My new GPS mapping software worked like a charm last time and now i want to just explore every fork in the road i can. we are thinking of making it a camping trip meaning there could be a night run, but we'll see about that one. not 100% on this yet, but i think we are going on sunday since monday is our day off and we both have plans for that saturday.

so anyone free and care to join in?
Old 08-22-2007, 01:07 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man I would love to tag along but I will be at the beach that weekend. :sad: Please let me know next time you make a run. I have heard good things about that place.
Old 08-23-2007, 04:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

Daughter gets married on that Saturday. I sorta, oughta, should go to the wedding.
Old 08-24-2007, 04:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

I maybe free that sunday. Its a bit of a strech but if I can....
Old 08-24-2007, 07:16 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by W3CSX
I maybe free that sunday. Its a bit of a strech but if I can....
well if you free the day up, me and 2 other guys are going to go run around the Casparis area trying to map as many of the trails as possible
Old 08-25-2007, 06:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

Hey I might be able to catch up with you guys this time. I'll let you know once it gets closer since I'm not sure what I'm doing that weekend.
Old 08-29-2007, 05:13 AM
JK Super Freak

Default bumbbty bump bump

Just updating this... looks like i'm heading to Casparis for more exploration on Sunday if anyone is interested... right now its just 3 of us going and if no one else shows, then we are going to do some mapping. but if a good number of people show up, then we wont explore so much.

Also, this is a Sunday run.... i'm booked for saturday, and i got monday off, so i can stay out late... :toung:
Old 08-29-2007, 06:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

I think I'm a definate for Sunday...got a friend that says he will go and I'm trying to drag an XJ along too!

Quick Reply: Labor day run anyone?