Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Long Island, NY

Old 12-04-2008, 11:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey snickterp , good luck with that JK , its a real nice color , 2dr , or 4dr?
Old 12-04-2008, 12:00 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey yall. been a few days since I checked in.. Welcome Snickterp.

What you guys think of one more ride before its too cold out. Maybe before the holidays?

Anyways, just throwing that out there. its been a few weeks, and we are due, Or I am anyways, and Vinny definetly is, he missed the last trip with his promotion. And we need to test out Chris' new 35's!!!!

anyways, im taking the JK on a little roadtrip today after work to A/C, talk to you all sat or sun.

Oh yea, and BBirish, whats on your Christmas list for your JK? OR is it going to be stock for a while??

Id like to see how it will do at Rausch in stock form considering how well it did at the Pines

Last edited by racer83l; 12-04-2008 at 12:06 PM.
Old 12-04-2008, 12:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

id love to go wheeling , but im booked until mid january at this point , now after that you have my interest , let me know if anything comes up
Old 12-04-2008, 12:11 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

will do. Im getting the itch. and where I sit at my desk at work is about 4 feet from my JK through the window. I look at it everyday and am missing wheeling it more and more. Winters suck. I dont think I'll ever wheel anywhere with snow on the ground
Old 12-04-2008, 12:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

hey racer , or any LI guys for that matter , check out A-team 4x4 club , they have wheeling outings at a pretty regular occurance , their a pretty wild group of people just into wheeling , camping ect , check them out
Old 12-05-2008, 05:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks guys. It's a 2-Door. I just found out that it may actually arrive as early as next monday
How do you think a base model X should fair on our white sandy beaches?
Old 12-05-2008, 06:15 AM
JK Enthusiast

if you air down you will do just as good as any other Jeep out there.
Old 12-05-2008, 07:14 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by racer83l
hey yall. been a few days since I checked in.. Welcome Snickterp.

What you guys think of one more ride before its too cold out. Maybe before the holidays?

Anyways, just throwing that out there. its been a few weeks, and we are due, Or I am anyways, and Vinny definetly is, he missed the last trip with his promotion. And we need to test out Chris' new 35's!!!!

anyways, im taking the JK on a little roadtrip today after work to A/C, talk to you all sat or sun.

Oh yea, and BBirish, whats on your Christmas list for your JK? OR is it going to be stock for a while??

Id like to see how it will do at Rausch in stock form considering how well it did at the Pines
haha i really want 2.5" budget boost and some soft 8's and bfgs but i doubt ill get any of it this jeep stuff is so expensive. I also want that rugged ridge modular bumper with a stinger loop haha well see what happens.

Id also love to try it out at raush stock to see what it can do maybe we should set up a trip
Old 12-05-2008, 07:17 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Snickterp
Thanks guys. It's a 2-Door. I just found out that it may actually arrive as early as next monday
How do you think a base model X should fair on our white sandy beaches?
I have a base x it did fine by gilgo beach youll be fine its amazing what these things can do even stock
Old 12-05-2008, 07:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Sounds good to me. I'm transferring my plates from my Bronco, so if it manages to arrive before the year is out, I'll still have my beach permit.

Last edited by Snickterp; 12-05-2008 at 08:15 AM.

Quick Reply: Long Island, NY