Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

maryland jeeps

Old 01-16-2013, 07:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah I meant to add lets meet when the weather gets nice. I don't want to drive my jeep in the rain and on the salty roads. :-)
Old 01-17-2013, 06:32 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by gamber75
Sounds like we need to schedule a local M&G.
There is typically a meet and greet scheduled once a month..... either a trip to Rausch or local centrally located meeting at a restaurant. But if you are worried about rain and or salty roads then I'm assuming you dont wheel your JK and wouldnt be interested in going to Rausch.
Old 01-17-2013, 06:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

Yeah I am trying not to wear the stickers off my tires!! LOL. I have seen some meets at rausch creek but my schedule has not allowed me to partake. Although I did register for topless for Tatas this year. So that trip is locked in. I can usually swing a couple ours locally pretty easy.
Old 01-17-2013, 07:05 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by gamber75
Yeah I am trying not to wear the stickers off my tires!! LOL. I have seen some meets at rausch creek but my schedule has not allowed me to partake. Although I did register for topless for Tatas this year. So that trip is locked in. I can usually swing a couple ours locally pretty easy.
We tried to have some meets locally in southern maryland but the numbers just werent there to continue. We are organizing a local car show to be held at Patuxent HS in April so I suspect we'll get a few Jeeps that come down our way once I put the word out.
Old 01-17-2013, 07:15 AM
JK Freak

I still drive up to the Carroll / Baltimore county line for the MD Jeep Club meet, I used to live there, so I have friends in that group.

I think there's an RC trip the weekend of the 26th too.
Old 01-17-2013, 07:49 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by LidLess07X
I'm up for a meet and greet, at the mall, as long as my Jeep doesn't get dirty

We need to put that new TF tire carrier to the test

Last edited by Jhouse93; 01-17-2013 at 07:52 AM.
Old 01-17-2013, 07:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Not sure why I am just thinking about this but we run a Baltimore Ravens Roost out of the Green Turtle in prince Fredrick. We have the banquet room for away games unless they have a party booked and hang out an watch the games. I will be there Sunday watching the games. Not sure if anyone in the area is interested you are more that welcome to join us. Call or text me with any questions. Jim. 443-624-8893
Old 01-17-2013, 08:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

Since we are on the subject of Maryland Jeeps... Anyone know where I can find some Maryland Jeep decals?

I saw one like this that I liked but I've also seen some decals with state outlines which I wouldn't mind getting either!

Also I will not be putting it on the windshield like this... I want to cover up the one on my sides.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	MD Jeep sticker crop.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	10.8 KB
ID:	410442  
Old 01-17-2013, 08:28 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by CollegeCop
Since we are on the subject of Maryland Jeeps... Anyone know where I can find some Maryland Jeep decals?

I saw one like this that I liked but I've also seen some decals with state outlines which I wouldn't mind getting either!

Also I will not be putting it on the windshield like this... I want to cover up the one on my sides.
www. marylandjeepclub.org/forum
Old 01-17-2013, 08:33 AM
JK Newbie

I think a few of us are gonna get together for a ride on the 27th.
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/east...-257042/page4/

Quick Reply: maryland jeeps