Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Moving to North Carolina

Old 03-15-2013, 09:17 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Moving to North Carolina

So the wife's job is moving her to North Carolina. So we will be moving this summer out side of charlotte. Any good trails, fishing or camping? Also are there any good jeep clubs or rides you guys go on?
Old 03-15-2013, 09:19 AM
JK Newbie

Sorry just saw this is California's area sorry.
Old 03-15-2013, 09:22 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll move the thread to the East Coast Forum Area for you.
Old 03-15-2013, 09:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

You'll be 2 hours from Gulches ORV park in Laurens County, SC and about an hour and a half from Uwharrie National Forest in NC. Both are excellent places to wheel.
Good luck with your move.
Old 03-15-2013, 10:15 AM
JK Enthusiast

You lucky son of a Jeep! Welcome to North Crackalackie! You are heading to Charlotte? LUCKY! I am about four hours away from you in Camp Lejeune. Our club "Carolina Trail Stalkers" makes the trip to your parts every two months for some wheeling. If I could find a job down that way, I would be in Uwharrie every other weekend, lol! You have a lot of active clubs in that area. Let me kow when you get to North Carolina and maybe we can meet and wheel down there one of this days. Check out our facebook page so you can keep track of when we are coming down there (April 12-14)

Quick Reply: Moving to North Carolina