Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

New Jersey Jeep Association Meet & Greet

Old 04-10-2008, 03:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Jersey Jeep Association Meet & Greet

Anyone from south jersey going up to the NJ Jeep Associations Meet and Greet Jeep show on April 19th? I was heading up if anyone else wanted to meet up at a local place and run up as a jeep crew with me let me know.
Old 04-10-2008, 06:18 PM
JK Super Freak

I'll be heading up from Manahawkin, a bit further east than you. But I'm heading up early to set up. We've got a few members from your area, Pemberton/ Ft. Dix area, maybe you can hook up with one of them.
Old 04-14-2008, 09:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks,

I would appriciate that. Sorry i did not respond earlier, i had a long work weekend. I live in Gloucester Twp area and used to live in Wrightstown as well. I am about 15 min from Atco raceway. If you know of anyone willing to meet up please have them get in touch with me. They can email me anytime at Jay82FD@yahoo.com . There is a gentelman by the name of Kieth that belongs to your club. He lives in Mystic Island and owns the office next to mine. He has asked me to join and plan to in the near future. Thanks again !
Old 04-14-2008, 05:25 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by JerseyJK07
Thanks,

I would appriciate that. Sorry i did not respond earlier, i had a long work weekend. I live in Gloucester Twp area and used to live in Wrightstown as well. I am about 15 min from Atco raceway. If you know of anyone willing to meet up please have them get in touch with me. They can email me anytime at Jay82FD@yahoo.com . There is a gentelman by the name of Kieth that belongs to your club. He lives in Mystic Island and owns the office next to mine. He has asked me to join and plan to in the near future. Thanks again !
Ah yes, Keith and his wife Karen are great people. Hope to see you at the Meet and Greet.

Quick Reply: New Jersey Jeep Association Meet & Greet