Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

NJ- For you local folks-One dead in Lacey dirt bike accident

Old 04-06-2008, 07:59 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NJ- For you local folks-One dead in Lacey dirt bike accident

LACEY — A Monmouth County man was killed Saturday when the dirt bike he was riding collided with another off-road vehicle.

Raymond Storms Jr., 41, of Turner Avenue in the Wanamassa section of Ocean Township, was pronounced dead at 1:36 p.m., at the crash site in the woods off Lacey Road. Storms' bike collided with another driven by Gregory Guarino, 48, of Neptune, said Capt. Michael Mohel of the Ocean County Prosecutor's Office.

Guarino was not seriously injured, Mohel said. The crash occurred on property owned by Brick-Wall Corp., a concrete and asphalt company, Mohel said.

The crash remains under investigation by members of the Ocean County Prosecutor's Office and officer Nathaniel Gibson of the Lacey
Old 04-06-2008, 10:37 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

WOW that sucks, I wonder if he was wearing a helmet. 41 so young..... I bet someones going to be getting in some trouble for this and they'll be closing off that area for sure.
Old 04-06-2008, 10:44 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ah man. I can't imagine. That's beat. I'm pretty sure that area is pretty well closed off already.

Quick Reply: NJ- For you local folks-One dead in Lacey dirt bike accident