Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

OBX Excersion

Old 05-21-2008, 04:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OBX Excersion

Heading to Nags Head for memorial weekend. Camping at Oregan Inlet. Anyone heading there stop to meet and visit.
Old 05-21-2008, 05:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

Well, I had plans to head to Buxton, "Cape Point" at Hatteras to camp with friends from VA. beach but the Jeep is still in the shop.

We are waiting on the gears....I will be making another trip in Mid June. The gears better be right by then!!
Old 05-21-2008, 06:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

Heading down in a few weeks but I'm not very happy with all the beach closures.
Old 05-22-2008, 06:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

I was just down last weekend. The black flies were aweful. we couldn't even sit on the beach for 15 mins. I didn't make it to any of the southern beaches, stayed on corolla end. heard from serveral people that the flies were bad all the way from Sandbridge VA through Hatteras. I will be going back the second week of June. I hope they die by then.
Old 05-22-2008, 08:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

yeah heard about the closers this weekend did not hear about the black flies checking the beach reports to see if they will be open post when you all go i am always up to go

Quick Reply: OBX Excersion