Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

paragon open this weekend

Old 02-09-2007, 12:48 PM
brz
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default paragon open this weekend

judge ruled they did not have to vacate property yet. will be open this weekend 2/10 adn 2/11.
Old 02-09-2007, 01:23 PM
JK Super Freak

Actually jusge ruled they can have acces to their property while the appeals are heard. It looks like the inevitable will happen and Paragon (at it's current location will close) however, there are all the makings of a new park opening! Paragon isn't the place as much as the company that Kyle and Steph built. That will never be shut down! It just might have a new forwarding address! Anyways, all should go, Beermonkey and I were among the few and brave JK owners there last weekend representing! The only other one I saw was an Unlimited X, hope you had fun, I'm hoping my antics as well as Beermonkey's landed us in JP magazine! good to know that I am not the only one that will do anything once! I might be the only one that says, hmmm..that Rubicon got stuck, maybe mine won't!
Old 02-09-2007, 01:36 PM
JK Jedi Master

I'm still hoping they win in court... and it remains at the same place
Old 02-09-2007, 04:16 PM
brz
JK Enthusiast

i was the silver unlimited x, had a great time. ran 2 trails then had to split to go to work. thinking about trying to go sun.
Old 02-10-2007, 02:53 AM
JK Super Freak

NIce, the two Rubicons to your left were Myself (silver 2dr) and Beermonkey (Green). It was a bit frigid, but you should have jumped over to our group and played with the other JK's. We'll have to get together and hit up Rausch Creek too, Beermonkey and I were talking about this.

Quick Reply: paragon open this weekend