Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

places to jeep

Old 05-17-2008, 10:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default places to jeep

I live in norfolk va, and want to know some good trails to drive not to crazy that are close for a weekend trip
Old 05-17-2008, 11:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

to late of a notice and don't know how to get there not real familliar with the interstates that i know are 64 and the 81 drove them from cali
Old 05-17-2008, 11:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

yes i am in the navy no directions showed i will keep my eye on this forum for future rides around here
Old 05-17-2008, 01:38 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

good guess on the navy. your either a squid of a leather neck. no one moves to norfolk for the hell of it.

there are tons of places to wheel in suffolk. there are two good offroad shops in you area. pongo offroad and well i forgot the other. pongo is south of va beach. go there and they can tell ya where a good place to wheel. stay off private land there the cops HATE military there.

Quick Reply: places to jeep