Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Pro Comp dealer in PA area?

Old 05-28-2008, 09:27 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pro Comp dealer in PA area?

I'm in the market to buy some ProComp Xtreme Mud Terrains, 285/75R16. and ProComp Xtreme Alloy Series 8069. I'd like to see them in person if possible and if I can buy them local I'd save on shipping and help out a local business.
Anybody know where I can see/buy these, I'd like to get both from the same place if they have them. Somewhere within 100 miles from me (15089) would be great, any further and it would probably be cheaper to ship them ... gas prices.
Any ideas?
Old 05-29-2008, 03:51 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

4WD Hardware is in Columbiana OH
Old 05-29-2008, 10:00 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ya, I gotta go thru 2 states to get there, but still not that far away. I'll have to give them a call to be sure they have them there before I make the drive. I see Mountaineer Race Track and Gaming Resort is just a few miles out of the way, hope I don't stop there first ... lol.
Anybody know of another dealer in the area?
Thanks.

Quick Reply: Pro Comp dealer in PA area?