Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Rausch creek labor day weekend, anyone interested?

Old 09-02-2009, 06:06 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Rausch creek labor day weekend, anyone interested?

Just got my new teraflex 3" LCG longarm lift and 35s installed last
weekend. Lookin to make a trip up to rausch creek this weekend, either sat or sun. Be looking to do greens and blues, might try a black if my confidence gets high enough. Who all is interested in going? Have two coworker coming along. A lifted '03 xterra on 32s and a 4" lifted TJ Rubi on 33s. Be cool to get. Nice group to go. Weather is supposed to be gorgeous up there this weekend. Sunny and mid 70s, no rain.
Old 09-02-2009, 07:45 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

put me down for a maybe (sunday Run).. of course I would just meet you at the park since im coming from NY. I have some new mods I want to test out... I have been there 11 times so if you dont know the park, I do.... And some of the blacks are easier than the blues.
Old 09-02-2009, 09:25 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by racer83l
put me down for a maybe (sunday Run).. of course I would just meet you at the park since im coming from NY. I have some new mods I want to test out... I have been there 11 times so if you dont know the park, I do.... And some of the blacks are easier than the blues.
Aweosme. I've been there once so not really familiar with the place. Ill talk to my coworkers to see if sunday will work. I think we were planning on sunday anyhow.
Old 09-02-2009, 09:48 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hrm... really wish I could, but will be away this weekend until Sunday afternoon (Rausch normally a 30 mile trip for me only LOL).

Labor day might work but you are doing Sunday only correct, not Labor day itself?
Old 09-02-2009, 10:31 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by redrockin7
Hrm... really wish I could, but will be away this weekend until Sunday afternoon (Rausch normally a 30 mile trip for me only LOL).

Labor day might work but you are doing Sunday only correct, not Labor day itself?

No we'll be camping up there and driving back on Monday.
Old 09-03-2009, 09:05 AM
JK Super Freak

Looks like it's gonna be a sat trip. Sun Isnt gonna work.

Quick Reply: Rausch creek labor day weekend, anyone interested?