Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Rausch creek November 16th/17th/18th

Old 09-24-2012, 02:53 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's the plan. Good to hear from you bud. Jord had me thinking the worst!
Old 09-25-2012, 05:56 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dates changed, blame Tim.

Friday November 16th-Sunday the 18th
Old 09-25-2012, 06:38 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by JE8154
Dates changed, blame Tim.

Friday November 16th-Sunday the 18th
Yup. Sorry fellas
Old 09-25-2012, 06:41 AM
JK Junkie

I should still be able to go....

If i'm not too broke when the time comes! haha.... I'm replacing my axle shafts, front and rear.... My experience(and little voice in my head) is telling me they have had it - and god knows I don't want any issues on the trail....

So yea, Front and Rear Chromemoly shafts are in my near future...even though I have the 30 up front and that is more important to upgrade, but I might be able to get a good deal on both, so why not do both right? Shoot me now........
Old 09-25-2012, 07:08 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by FoxRacingJMC
I should still be able to go....

If i'm not too broke when the time comes! haha.... I'm replacing my axle shafts, front and rear.... My experience(and little voice in my head) is telling me they have had it - and god knows I don't want any issues on the trail....

So yea, Front and Rear Chromemoly shafts are in my near future...even though I have the 30 up front and that is more important to upgrade, but I might be able to get a good deal on both, so why not do both right? Shoot me now........
I sold jord my front 30 nitros. Brand new n pressed. Don't think he put em him yet
Old 09-25-2012, 08:01 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Hammerstien
I sold jord my front 30 nitros. Brand new n pressed. Don't think he put em him yet
I haven't put them in yet, was going to resell them, but it's gonna take me a while to save for a prorock. Then if I got a prorock I would want 37's, then I would need new wheels, then new brakes, then more lift, and I don't see myself having 10k to drop into my jeep this year. So I'll be putting the nitros in when I do gears in the spring unless I break a stock shaft before then. Or if I win the powerball on Wednesday you can have them Joe.
Old 09-25-2012, 08:04 AM
JK Junkie

I haven't put them in yet, was going to resell them, but it's gonna take me a while to save for a prorock. Then if I got a prorock I would want 37's, then I would need new wheels, then new brakes, then more lift, and I don't see myself having 10k to drop into my jeep this year. So I'll be putting the nitros in when I do gears in the spring unless I break a stock shaft before then. Or if I win the powerball on Wednesday you can have them Joe.
I can HAVE them?! Look at me go! haha.... If you win, you'll be like "joe who?"

Northridge gave me a good package on a front and rear complete package.... 10 year no questions asked full replacement warranty too...
Old 09-25-2012, 04:13 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by FoxRacingJMC

I can HAVE them?! Look at me go! haha.... If you win, you'll be like "joe who?"

Northridge gave me a good package on a front and rear complete package.... 10 year no questions asked full replacement warranty too...
Don't worry dude I'm gonna win the 200mill powerball Wednesday. Then there will be prorock 60's for all! Can't be messing around with these D30's anymore.
Old 09-25-2012, 05:46 PM
JK Junkie

Don't worry dude I'm gonna win the 200mill powerball Wednesday. Then there will be prorock 60's for all! Can't be messing around with these D30's anymore.
Don't pull a me now on the trail! Although, we are all like Allstate.... in good hands. Bad one? Yea... I know. Long day. haha
Old 09-27-2012, 09:02 AM
JK Freak

Jord you wanna update the dates on the header? Got 2 definites from south jersey also. They're heading over Friday night

Quick Reply: Rausch creek November 16th/17th/18th